The Best of 2012

As the year draws to a close, it's time to take a look at our:
Reader's Choice of the 
20 most wildly popular 
original projects of 2012 here at 
I Gotta Create!


*.
You can see the Ultimate, hands-down #1 reader's pick for 2012 and all time *here*


1.
A giant surge the day after Christmas results in what is now the number one post for 2012:




2.
Throughout the year prior to Christmas, here's your number one run-away-favorite post...


{I'm thrilled since my 2012 New Years resolution was to make recycling popular.}





4.  Inspiring Creative Women series ~ especially the interview with Katie from Creatively Living. We also tuned in to Katalina Jewelry, Lizy B Bakes, Bliss Ranch, and Heaven's Walk.












in recycled Mod Podged containers






















{from plain dollar store jar candles}












16.  You enjoyed seeing the wildlife around here, especially the Backyard Bobcat Visit!







20.   and actually...you have made all the aluminum foil projects from last year ongoing hits in 2012! Thank you!

        

~ * ~ * ~
There are so many more original creative projects here at I Gotta Create! Visit the Visual Table of Contents for more.

My word for 2013 is.... {click to see}






And we can't leave 2012 without mentioning the growing attendance and creativity of the 
linky party!


2012 has been a fantastically creative year.
Thank you for:
subscribing
following
visiting
commenting & encouraging
linking up
emailing me
and your many, many kindnesses!

Lots & Lots of Love...



edit: oops! I made a mistake... the #1 all-time favorite is *here*



18 comments:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

What a great collection of posts! I'd love you to come link this up at my Best of 2012 Party.

Jessica @ A Humble Creation said...

Thank you for sharing such a fun collection of projects. I'm a new follower, so it was quite fun to catch up. I'm ready to dry that valentine project now!
Jessica
ahumblecreation.com

Bliss said...

I've had so much fun seeing what you create, linking up at parties, and enjoying your uplifting spirit. It's YOU who are an inspiring lady.

Happy New Year.
Bliss

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted said...

Fab recap! Lots of goodiness going on here and I just ADORE the bunny eggs. I am hosting a Best of 2012 Showcase Party if you'd like to swing by and share your favorite posts/projects of the year. No need to brush you hair or even throw on a party dress! http://delightfullynoted.blogspot.com/2012/12/showcase-partybest-of-2012-share-your.html

Unknown said...

Love those Christmas trees!

Hopping by and following your G+ and HC.

Blogging @ Getting Helathy with Essential Oils

Unknown said...

Loving all of your great ideas! Found you from pinfest. Tammy ~ http://www.yoursandmineareours.blogspot.com

Paula Parrish said...

You have some amazing posts last year, thanks for sharing your talent.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! I would love for you to visit my linky party going on now at http://wallisfarmsdailywalk.blogspot.com/2013/01/blog-post.html

Have a great day!

Jennifer Dawn said...

What fantastic crafts! I'd love for you to link this post up to my weekly link party. Hope to see you there! http://thelifeofjenniferdawn.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-little-bird-told-me-link-party-23.html

Unknown said...

Such fun ideas, Christina! I pinned to my craft board! ~Kelly @ Eyes on the Source

Christine said...

Way to go Christina!!! 2012 was AMAZING!! Looking forward to seeing what you create in 2013!

Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer.. From Dream To Reality!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Jenna said...

You are sooo creative! Lovin the valentine heart cone and the party hats! I've started following you! Thanks for sharing!

Jenna @ rainonatinroof.com

Unknown said...

What an awesome job. they are all super cute!

Unknown said...

such impressive crafts! I love this post! I would love to have you come by and link up to Share It Saturday if you have the chance! http://teachbesideme.com

Justine of SewCountryChick said...

There's no doubt you are one of my favorite crafty projects. I love all your projects!

Jill @ KitchenFunWithMy3Sons.com said...

Love this! We would love for you to share this at our Kitchen Fun and Crafty link party! http://kitchenfunwithmy3sons.blogspot.com/2013/01/kitchen-fun-and-crafty-friday-link-party.html?m=1

Brooke said...

You are one creative gal! So many amazing projects. Thanks for sharing your talents! Have a great day!

Tanya-Lemonsforlulu.com said...

You are so talented! I'm in love the with snowman jar candles!! Thanks for sharing at One Creative Weekend!