Nature Calls: A Bobcat Visit

We interrupt this blog for a special visitor.

Bobcat by the back door!!  at I Gotta Create!

Nature inspires me and my hubby like nothing else. So imagine the commotion when this visitor appeared within 5 feet of our patio door!



Hubby had set up a new wildlife camera a few weeks ago, but these photos I snapped myself! 


Sorry for the blurry photos. Between the bobcat's movement, dirty windows and my excited trembling, the deck was stacked against me.


This photo I actually stepped outside to snap. Look at that head, those legs, those feet! She looks like a real jungle cat!


She didn't linger, but she didn't run, either. Even when I stepped outside. What a beauty!


So let's use the wildlife cam to see what else might be going on out there when we're not looking...
Apparently, our place is a party pad {or potty pad} night and day for area wildlife! Talk about party animals...
Doh! The coyote is at it again!
And yes, even the bobcat was caught roaming back there.


These two photos are from our property a couple of years ago. We love listening to the owls around here.
Mama deer had triplets! They were Soooo Sweet!


I'm continually grateful for and awed by the beauty, colors, sounds, forms and abundance of Nature. What inspires you creatively?



Remember to R3:  Recycle, Reuse, Repurpose ~ With Love.


If wildlife isn't your thing, I have some human visitors on the blog. 


Check out the latest Inspiring Creative Women interview with Katie from Creatively Living.  She's amazing!










{I host a weekly linky party. Come find out more here!  I'm sharing this Backyard Bobcat with...Monday:  CraftomaniacMaking The World CuterProject QueenThe Gunny SackAlderberry HillA Round TuitSkip to My LouCherished BlissTuesday:  Not Just a Housewife, The DIY Dreamer, Tip JunkieToday's Creative BlogUncommon, Gingersnap CraftsThe NY Melrose Family; Wednesday:  The 36th Avenue, Live-Laugh-Rowe, No Minimalist Here, Nest of PosiesSavvy Southern StyleSomeday Crafts, The Trendy TreehouseVery Merry Vintage StyleFamily Home and LifeWhat We Wore & Made,SnapThursday:  Bliss Ranch Hot Fun in the Summertime, My Repurposed LifeShabby NestFriday:  Funky Junk InteriorsAnything Goes, Finding FabulousMy Simple Home LifeRomantic HomeFrench Country CottageTatertots and Jello, Thirty Handmade DaysFaith Trust & Pixie DustNaptime Crafters, Too Much Time on my Hands, Stuff & NonsenseSaturday:  Be Different Act Normal,  It's OverflowingSisters of the Wild West, Sew Country ChickSunday: Nifty Thrifty Things, DIY Project Parade, Under The Table and DreamingMy 1929 CharmerSew Darned Crafty}
Post a Comment