Thankful for You Gift Tag Download

Thankful for You #thanksgiving gift tag #printable sheet at I Gotta Create!

A simple little
sentiment on a 
simple little gift tag
celebrates the Thanksgiving season.

It is my gift to you.


I'm

Thankful for You...


Thankful for You #thanksgiving gift tag #printable sheet at I Gotta Create!

for visiting, commenting, pinning,
linking up at the weekly party,
and for your general encouragement.

You can also grab the matching
Gratitude List printable over here





Plus, check out
the "hand turkey" template & tutorial
 ~ they're adorable and they stand up!


I hope you have a wonderful
Thanksgiving Season.


Your tags will have no water marks
and are ready to print and cut out.


Thankful for You #thanksgiving gift tag #printable sheet at I Gotta Create!

I'm also thankful to Hannah at We Lived Happily Ever After 
for sharing her graphics.  Check it out {HERE}!










No comments: