Wildly Original Link Party #30

It's time to party again with 
The Wildly Original Crowd 
here at I Gotta Create!  




Welcome!
First, I want to thank our 13 featured bloggers for including a link back to I Gotta Create! in their posts. 
Hosting takes time and resources. I want you to know I appreciate your returned kindness. 



You're gonna LOVE their 
Ornaments, Wreaths & Decor Ideas
so link up and check them out!

What are you working on this week? Show us what you're up to and inspire us!



{Party Rules:  Link to your specific post, and link back to I Gotta Create! in your post. Only your self-made projects ~ no round-ups, link parties, etsy's, giveaways, etc. I'd be so thrilled if you joined my blog as a follower or subscriber!}

Let's link up! 




Be sure to mingle: visit a few neighbors and show some loooove!


Catch the Popsicle Stick Sleds and Sweater Pillows in this week's
 Spectacular Spotlight Features . 

Learn about my Pinterest Party Pledge, where I ensure that you always get the credit and page views for your awesome work!



Thank you for making this a fun and well attended party by including a text link 
to I Gotta Create! in your post or party button on the front page of your blog. 
You can grab the generic party button code on the sidebar 
or at the bottom of the blog.

Follow me on Facebook and Pinterest, too.


21 comments:

Moni - Zuhaus at Home said...

Thanks for hosting, have a great week!

Unknown said...

Love those pom pom ornaments, cute!! Thanks for hosting :)

Fotini

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting!!!

T'onna

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting, now following you through linky followers.

DeDe@DesignedDecor

Unknown said...

I am happy to be linking here this week, thanks so much for this wonderful party. Happy Wednesday & Happy Holidays too!{Hugs}
alderberryhill@nl.rogers.com

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a wonderful week!
Blessings,
Nici

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting!!! XO, Aimee

Unknown said...

Thank you SO much for a great party Christina!!

xoxo, Tanya
twelveOeight

Maureen Wyatt said...

Always love partying with the Wildly Original crowd!

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks for hosting Christina! Hope you have a fabulously festive week!
Tuula :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Christina! :)

Hugs
Kathy

Dixie n Dottie said...

Thanks so much for another great link up! Have a great week! :)
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

Mel@Mellywood's Mansion said...

Thanks for hosting, enjoy the rest of your week.

With A Blast said...

Thank you for hosting, Christina! Have a lovely day :-)

Donna Wilkes said...

Wishing you a calm week before! Love the party - thanks!

Lisa@hooplapalooza said...

thank you again for another party :)

Michelle Day said...

Christina,
Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend :)
Michelle

fiona anderson said...

Thanks for hosting this party. I'm not sure I've ever linked up before, although I'm already a follower, so this is a first. I'm off to check out some of the other links.

Anonymous said...

Trying this again! For some reason a few of the links that I put back on my post last week were not working - have no idea why!! Title was there, just that hyper-link wasn't working! Ack!
So once again, thanks for hosting a great party!! :)
Claire

Monsterscircus said...

Really amazing pom på ornaments, just loveable!!! Thank you so much for hosting and have a wonderful day :-)

Unknown said...

I'm new and I just found your blog - love it, I'm now following you!

Thanks for hosting,
Julie@renew-create-restore.blogspot.ca