31 Days of Gratitude: Integrity

Candid. Forthright. Honorable. Principled. Sincere.

of yourself
requires a commitment
to integrity.


When you can look clearly
at strengths and weaknesses
in yourself and others...

When you can put principle
to your intention
and rise above small agendas and desires...

When courage means you
rather than bully, berate or coerce...

When you honor the humanity in another
While recognizing we each are accountable 
for how we conduct ourselves...

Then 
You embody a wholeness that is
true strength.
You embody a trustworthiness 
that allows you to face whatever comes
with a measure of peace.
You allow grace.

...

I am grateful for examples of integrity that inspire me and uplift humanity.

I am thankful for the internal "radar" that signals me when I'm in or out of integrity. 

I am willing to grow in authenticity and integrity.  



How deeply might your life be enriched  
after practicing 31 Days of Gratitude?  





{I host a linky party every Wednesday. More info *HERE.*  I'm sharing Gratitude for Integrity with these fine folks, whose links open on ~ Sunday:  Sew Darned CraftyI Should Be Mopping The FloorMaking Monday MarvelousBrassy AppleCraftomaniacAlderberry HillUnder the Table & DreamingMaking the World Cuter ; MondaySkip to my LouCherished BlissSugar Bee CraftsTip Junkie's Tip Me TuesdayTuesdayNot Just a HousewifeCarolyn's HomeworkElizabeth & Co., The DIY Dreamer,  Savvy Southern StyleWhat we Wore & MadeUncommonGingersnap CraftsThe NY Melrose FamilyToday's Creative Blog ; WednesdayI Gotta Create! ,  All Star Block PartyThe 36th AvenueLive-Laugh-RoweHandy Man Crafty WomanThe Trendy Treehouse ; ThursdayScissors & SpatulasMy Repurposed LifeFrugal GirlsShabby Nest,  Romantic HomeFrench County CottageStuff & Nonsense ; FridayFunky Junk InteriorsHappy HourAnything GoesFinding FabulousMy Simple Home LifeTatertots & JelloThirty Handmade DaysOne Creative Mommy ; SaturdayBe Different Act NormalA Bouquet of TalentTutus & Tea PartiesSix Sisters StuffSew Country ChickDIY ShowoffPositively Splendid , Nifty Thrifty Things}

4 comments:

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Integrity is one of my favorite words. When my kids were teenagers, integrity was a huge point of discussion regarding dating, friends, school, homework and friends. I love that grace follows integrity.

Stephanie said...

I'm loving your gratitude series-so many things to recognize and be thankful for!

Justine of SewCountryChick said...

What a beautiful idea for a series Christina! Thanks for sharing. We can all use some inspiration in our busy lives.

Anonymous said...

I was drawn to your blog by this picture...it looks like home to me. I live in a different country now and miss mountains! What a beautiful idea..