31 Days of Gratitude




Cultivating gratitude 
is a profound practice that brings more joy, more creativity, and more abundance into your life. 

How? It acknowledges and strengthens 
your relationship with that living spark or presence in all things. 

It brings your focus to the possibilities that are ever-present, reminding us of the 
miracle of living. 


And in doing so, you'll feel more relaxed and less stressed.


Want some of that good stuff?


Yes, 
I thought so. 


If it takes 30 days to develop a habit,
I wonder how deeply our lives will be enriched after 31 days of this practice?


Come along on a 31-day journey into Gratitude and find out. Read a post each day to help you center in the attitude of gratitude this season.
You'll learn techniques to increase your gratitude
and you'll leave with a smile 
every day.


Bookmark this page for a link to each of 31 days right here:




Why 31 Days of Gratitude? I want to write about something that uplifts me and you, while enhancing creativity and joy. I'm taking part in the 31 Days series thousands of bloggers undertake each year, a challenge put out there by the Nesting Place. {Thank you, Nester!}   

Thank YOU for being here with me. 
Tell us in the comment section: what are you grateful for today?
Then start your journey with me...



{I host a weekly linky party. Come find out more here!  I'm sharing 31 Days of Gratitude with...MondayCraftomaniacMaking The World Cuter, Alderberry HillProject QueenSkip to My LouCherished BlissTuesday:  Not Just a HousewifeElizabeth & Co., The DIY Dreamer, Tip JunkieToday's Creative Blog, Savvy Southern StyleUncommon, What We Wore & MadeGingersnap CraftsThe NY Melrose Family. ; Wednesday:  The 36th Avenue, Live-Laugh-Rowe, Handy Man Crafty Woman, The Trendy Treehouse,  SnapThursday: Scissors & Spatulas, My Repurposed LifeFrugal GirlsShabby NestFriday:  Funky Junk InteriorsHappy HourAnything Goes, Finding FabulousMy Simple Home LifeRomantic HomeFrench Country CottageTatertots and Jello, Thirty Handmade DaysNaptime Crafters, Stuff & NonsenseOne Creative Mommy; Saturday: A Bouquet of TalentBe Different Act NormalTutus & Tea Parties, Six Sisters Stuff, Positively Splendid, Sew Country ChickSunday: Nifty Thrifty Things, DIY Project ParadeI Should be Mopping The Floor, Under The Table and DreamingMy 1929 CharmerSew Darned CraftyBrassy Apple, Making Monday Marvelous,}


13 comments:

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

What a fun series! I'm looking forward to it! I guess 2 of the things I'm most grateful for right now are my husband who is so kind and supportive (not to mention funny!) and my farm. Although it is a lot of work, it is absolutely the most beautiful in the fall!

Irene said...

I am grateful for the healing miracles God has performed in my life....every morning I give thanks.

Maureen Hayes said...

I'm grateful to still have my Mom, who lives with me. It can be a lot of work caring for her at times, but I a, so blessed to have her and this time together.

Thanks for the wonderful series!

Feathers and Sunshine said...

This is such a cool idea! And great timing as the holiday season approaches. I'm grateful for so many things! But at the top of my list, 4 beautiful, healthy children. And of course my husband who provides for us so well, and who helps me with innumerable projects around the house! (usually with only a little convincing!)
Stacia@ http://feathersandsunshine.blogspot.com

Mimi43515 said...

I always have so much to be thankful for, from the seemingly mundane to the fabulous. At the top of my list, though, is my family - my husband, our children, grandchildren, my mother, my father-in-law, my siblings and their families. We are many, but we are one. God is good!!

Anonymous said...

I am so very thankful for my Mother's best friend. My mom passed years ago, but her best friend, has become a great friend and mentor. She is a wonderful person who genuinely cares for me and my family. She takes the time to listen to anything I need to talk about and I can trust her with anything I say. I blessed that she always has my best interests in mind and is so supportive of me, regardless of what I confide in with her. I am so grateful for this gracious lady, who is in her 80's, and try my best to give back to her the love and friendship that she so generously gives to me.

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

Thanks for reminding us to be grateful! I am thankful for fall. It is my favorite time of the year & the earth looks so beautiful.

Warmly, Michelle

Craftberry Bush said...

aww Christina...I love the topic that you chose...it's easy to forget how many things we are blessed with and having to be intentional about being grateful everyday is wonderful...thank you for sharing...xo

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

Wow... incredibly touching to hear these expressions of what you're grateful for. I didn't realize what a fantastic lift to my day it would be to have these comments coming in. Beautiful.... I'm so grateful to you for sharing!

Kristi said...

Found your blog from Sew Many Ways. I love what you're doing. In fact, part of the reason I started my blog (www.thankfulme.net) was to help me remember to express gratitude. I'm grateful for faith, family, friends, home, health, and happiness.

Simplee Sue said...

Thank you for reminding us to be thankful. I wake up everyday and thank God for many things in my life and for His presence in mine. This Thanksgiving season coming up soon isn't just about eat that big turkey but being thankful for all of our blessings just as it was at the first Thanksgiving Day.

joy said...

we really have a thousand things to be thankful to God every day! Thanks for having this site!

Jeannie-JB said...

I think it's a wonderful thing to consciously be grateful to God every day for the good things he has blessed you with. I somehow let this section disappear from my blog - thanks for reminding me!

P.S. I mentioned you and your blog and the power of gratitude on my blog today.