The Wildly Original Crowd linky party #24

Y'ALL knock my socks off each week! 
This was the biggest party ever!

It's time to party again with 
The Wildly Original Crowd 
here at I Gotta Create!  


Welcome back to all my creative, inspiring friends.

If you're new here, I'm thrilled to have you! 
Please make yourself at home. We're starting a little early this week due to Trick-or-Treating for many of us. ;)



{Party Rules:  Link to your specific post, and link back to I Gotta Create! in your post. Only your self-made projects ~ no round-ups, link parties, etsy's, giveaways, etc. I'd be so thrilled if you joined my blog as a follower or subscriber!}

Let's link up! 



Be sure to mingle: visit a few neighbors and show some loooove!



Catch all the Halloween features: 
Halloween Costume Parade
10 Quick Last-Minute Halloween Projects,
Of Ghosts & Graveyards,
my own Skull Surgery Makeover Week
 and Spectacular Spotlight Features . 

Learn about my Pinterest Party Pledge, where I ensure that you always get the credit and page views for your awesome work!



Thank you for making this a fun and well attended party by including a text link 
to I Gotta Create! in your post or party button on the front page of your blog. 

You can grab the generic party button code on the sidebar 
or at the bottom of the blog.

Follow me on Facebook and Pinterest, too.



10 comments:

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Happy Halloween!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Too much fun this time of year. Pumpkin guts thrill the kids. So exciting.

Thanks for hosting.

Joy

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting Christina :)

xoxo, Tanya

Donna Wilkes said...

Thanks for hosting and for the reminder. Your black boxes have disappeared, though they were scary at first. I thought maybe you had designed some kind of new Halloween trick for us! That would be how clueless I am about a computer!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for another awesome party! I hope you have a fun Halloween. Hugs, sweet friend. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting!!

-Fotini

Dixie n Dottie said...

Thanks so much for the link up! Have a sweet Halloween! :)
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

Moni - Zuhaus at Home said...

Thank you for hosting this fun party!

Michelle Day said...

Christina,
Thanks for another fun party. Have a great week.
Michelle

Jacqueline said...

I'm sorry I'm late sharing at your party! Thanks for hosting.