Halloween Costume Parade!

Oh My! From adorable to ghoulish to stylish, here are 8 trick-or-treaters knocking on your door:

Cutest little Ms. Piggy ever! by While Wearing Heels.



What's all the Buzzzz about? You, cutie!  By Creatively Southern. Lots of Halloween Party ideas there, too!

Did you know there's a Candy Corn Fairy? So Sweeet! By Navy Wifey Peters.
Zowie! Look at that Zombie!  Capturing Memories shows you how to make cheap and easy Zombie Flesh.

She wants to be Edward's Girl. By Katalina Jewelry. Stylin'!!

The Grim Reaper takes a Skeleton to the Bash. By Creative Lady of the House.

This trick-or-treater came down the chimney! Oh My!

While you're at it, why not costume your photos at home? The Masquerade by Quirky Vistas.

Congratulations, Artists! 



You are STARS at I Gotta Create! Please grab your feature button. The code is on the sidebar.


Check out the Fabulous Spotlight Features  and these Halloween features:
10 Quick Last-Minute Halloween Projects,
Of Ghosts & Graveyards,
& my own Skull Surgery Makeover Week 


Pop on over to these artists blogs to pin and get the full scoop on these lovely projects. Learn about my Pinterest Party Pledge here, where I ensure that you always get the credit and page views for your awesome work!


Check out Pinterest and Facebook for more projects! ;)


Party with The Wildly Original Crowd 
here every Wednesday starting at 7pm CST!

9 comments:

Mel@Mellywood's Mansion said...

I love the piggy and the fairy so much sooo cute!

Mel@Mellywood's Mansion said...

I love the piggy and the fairy so much sooo cute!

Marti said...

Ahhh, I like Ms. Piggy...so cute. :)

Amy of While Wearing Heels said...

I'm a star...and I am blushing. Thank you so much for the feature. That little piggy's momma is very happy.

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

It IS kinda fun being a star for the day! Thanks so much for featuring my masquerade photos. Everyone's costumes were adorable!
Liz

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for featuring my little Candy Corn Fairy!!!

T'onna

Anonymous said...

What great features this week, I am honored to be among such talent, thank you!

Katalina Jewelry said...

The little girls are all so cute! Thanks for adding my costume in the parade! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my little bumble bee and party ideas! These costumes are all such great ideas nad the little ones are so precious!