10 Quick Last-Minute Halloween Projects



If Halloween brings out the playful, child-like excitement in you like it does me, here are 10 high-impact, quick & easy last-minute projects to dig into:





Chalkboard Cauldrons by Crafting in the Rain




Thrift Store Mod Podge Tray by Crafty in Crosby




Terra Cotta Pumpkin Tutorial by One Creative Mommy




Lollipop Tree Tutorial by Crafts 'n Coffee




Monster Favor Buckets by Different or Ordinary




Halloween Cheesecake with Oreo Truffle Swirl by Pink Recipe Box




Spiders and Web Cookies by Lizy B Bakes
{Ok, you have to buy 'em to be quick and easy, but aren't they cute?!}




Halloween Painted Pot by Akawest




Windsock Workshop by What Happens at Grandmas




Halloween Tulle Wreath by Just us Four




Check out my own Skull Surgery Makeover Week projects. The Sugar Skull is the quickest and fun for kids and teens... 
but I can't pick a favorite: you'll have to check them all out!



Congratulations, Artists! 


You will want to see the Fabulous Friday Features from the party, too!  


Pop on over to these artists blogs to pin and get the full scoop on these lovely projects. Learn about my Pinterest Party Pledge here, where I ensure that you always get the credit and page views for your awesome work!


Artists, you are STARS at I Gotta Create! Please grab your feature button. The code is on the sidebar.



Check out Pinterest and Facebook for more projects! ;)


The Wildly Original Linky Party starts every Wednesday at 7pm CST!

10 comments:

J said...

What a great idea - to collect some quick "last minute" ideas and show them all at once! Of course, I am very complimented to have my windsocks included in this set! I really enjoyed being part of your month long link party and had so much fun clicking on many others, too. Happy Halloween, Christina!

Accidentally Wonderful said...

I love the terracotta pumpkins! I added your blog to my blog party page so I can remember to link up!

akawest said...

My painted Halloween Pot was so much fun to paint, and EASY! Thanks for featuring it!

Vanessa said...

What a great collection! Thanks for featuring my monster favor pails!

Sharon @CraftsnCoffee.com said...

So many fun ideas. Thank you so much for including my Halloween Lollipop Tree. I'm honored!

Jeanette said...

Wow! We've been included in a collection! What an honor to be included with so many other talented ladies! Happy Halloween!

Heidi@OneCreativeMommy.com said...

Thank you so much for the feature, Christina. It was also a great reminder to come and link up. I've been so busy today that I forgot to link! Have a great week.

Nicky @ Pink Recipe Box said...

Thank you so much for featuring my cheesecake! Love all the other creative Halloween ideas, too! You've really made my day :)

JoAnn SweetPepperRose said...

I like the pumpkin on a glass painted candle stick - super quick!
Love those cookies, but I wouldn't have the patience to "paint" them!
JoAnn

Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

What a fantastic group of projects. Thank you so much for including my tulle wreath among them.