31 Days of Gratitude: Relax.


I'm going to be lazy today.

as in: Relax.

How 'bout you?
It's the weekend, so it can be justified.
Although truth be told,
I rarely take any down time
even on weekends.

But in the midst of all the responsibilities, all the times when you have to be at the top of your game,
it's okay

to give yourself a break sometimes.

{am I hearing myself? I hope so!}

Yes, yes... I know I have unfinished tasks.

But I've got a job to do here.
And that's to help both of us.

So I'm modeling it with a short and sweet post,
encouraging you to do the same
every now and then.

Recharge the batteries.
Be utterly lazy.

I am grateful to have a Saturday when I can let that happen choose to relax every now and again.

I am grateful for a warm and cozy home in which to relax.

I am grateful for the rejuvenation that comes with rest.

ok... I hear the roar of the football game on TV.  I'm off to go take my nap watch the game with my hubby.

wink, wink! 






31 Days of Gratitude Begin Here.






{I host a weekly linky party. Come find out more here!  I'm sharing 31 Days of Gratitude with...MondayCraftomaniacMaking The World Cuter, Alderberry HillProject QueenSkip to My LouCherished BlissTuesday:  Not Just a HousewifeElizabeth & Co., The DIY Dreamer, Tip JunkieToday's Creative Blog, Savvy Southern StyleUncommon, What We Wore & MadeGingersnap CraftsThe NY Melrose Family. ; Wednesday:  All Star Block PartyThe 36th Avenue, Live-Laugh-Rowe, Handy Man Crafty Woman, The Trendy TreehouseThursday: Scissors & Spatulas, My Repurposed LifeFrugal GirlsShabby NestInspiration FridayRomantic HomeFrench Country CottageStuff & Nonsense, Happy Hour Friday:  Funky Junk InteriorsAnything Goes, Finding FabulousMy Simple Home LifeTatertots and Jello, Thirty Handmade DaysNaptime Crafters,  One Creative Mommy; Saturday:  Be Different Act NormalTutus & Tea Parties, Positively Splendid, Sew Country ChickSunday: Nifty Thrifty Things, DIY Project ParadeI Should be Mopping The Floor, Under The Table and DreamingMy 1929 CharmerSew Darned CraftyBrassy Apple, Making Monday Marvelous,}

3 comments:

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

In the winter, my husband and I always try to watch a Western movie in the afternoon. I thought he loved them and it was a great excuse for me to curl up next to him on the couch and fall asleep. Imagine my surprise when I woke up and found him asleep once. He thought I liked the Westerns and he liked the nap! Needless to say, it's still a Sunday ritual at our house.....we don't care what western it is!!

norma said...

that sounds like my husband, he always turns to the old westerns and usually falls asleep.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the perfect message for me today too!!
Soooooooo much love to you.