Udderly Awesome Cow Water Bombs!

These are Udderly Awesome for #water party fights! Make Cow Water Bombs! | tutorial at I Gotta Create!

Moo~ve over ordinary water balloons!  Cool down with this comical Wild West version for your water balloon fights. 



Plastic gloves* make Udderly Awesome Cow Water Bombs! Summer can be a real scorcher in these parts, and these provide for some cool comic relief.

These are Udderly Awesome for #water party fights! Make Cow Water Bombs! | tutorial at I Gotta Create!

Actually, the gloves are sturdier than most balloons.  


These are Udderly Awesome for #water party fights! Make Cow Water Bombs! | tutorial at I Gotta Create!

Yippee! Your buckaroos can milk more fun out of them by playing some games first! 

These are Udderly Awesome for #water party fights! Make Cow Water Bombs! | tutorial at I Gotta Create!

Udderly Awesome Cow Water Balloons are a fun fit with the whole Wild West theme here at


These are Udderly Awesome for #water party fights! Make Cow Water Bombs! | tutorial at I Gotta Create!

Here's how you and your cowpokes can make 
Udderly Awesome Cow Water Balloons:


These are Udderly Awesome for #water party fights! Make Cow Water Bombs! | tutorial at I Gotta Create!

Supplies: plastic gloves*, rubber bands, sharpies and/or solvent ink {won't rub off once dry}, stamps.

*Caution: if you use latex gloves, make sure none of your cowpokes are allergic. 
Some folks have severe reactions to latex.


You can decorate before or after filling with water. I found that I liked decorating after they are full. 

These are Udderly Awesome for #water party fights! Make Cow Water Bombs! | tutorial at I Gotta Create!

Fill the gloves with water and seal 'em with rubber bands. {I couldn't tie a knot in them like a balloon.} 



Here are two options for making the cow spots: A sharpie pen or stamps and ink.

These are Udderly Awesome for #water party fights! Make Cow Water Bombs! | tutorial at I Gotta Create!

Either way, ink a little pink on the fingers to make them look like udders.

These are Udderly Awesome for #water party fights! Make Cow Water Bombs! | tutorial at I Gotta Create!

Depending on the supplies at your house, the easiest route is to just color in your spots with a sharpie. I used black here.



These are Udderly Awesome for #water party fights! Make Cow Water Bombs! | tutorial at I Gotta Create!

If you have stamps on hand, kids will have fun stamping spots on the cow bombs. I used two different colors of brown. If you don't have stamps, use the eraser end of a pencil or carve up some potatoes to make temporary stamps. 


These are Udderly Awesome for #water party fights! Make Cow Water Bombs! | tutorial at I Gotta Create!

That's it! Now...Put 'em out to pasture to dry for 20 minutes or so while you distract your cowpokes with some snacks.
{click for tutorials on: Wild West Snack Bags and 



And something cool to drink. 
mouth-watering photos here.}


These are Udderly Awesome for #water party fights! Make Cow (farm animal) Water Bombs! | tutorial at I Gotta Create!

Hey! Who let that chicken into the barn?!!  You never know what wild shenanigans will be pulled around here!


These are Udderly Awesome for #water party fights! Make Cow Water Bombs! | tutorial at I Gotta Create!

What games would your cowpokes play with these Udderly Fantastic Cow Water Bombs? 

These are Udderly Awesome for #water party fights! Make Cow Water Bombs! | tutorial at I Gotta Create!

Have fun keeping your kids cool this summer!












More Party Favor Fun!













Be sure to come link up your latest creations
{I host a weekly linky party. Come find out more here!  I'm sharing this Udderly Awesome Cow Water Balloon Tutorial with...Monday:  CraftomaniacMaking The World Cuter, The Gunny SackAlderberry HillA Round TuitSkip to My LouCherished BlissTuesday:  Not Just a Housewife, Nap-Time Creations, The DIY Dreamer, Tip JunkieToday's Creative BlogUncommon, Gingersnap CraftsThe NY Melrose Family; Wednesday:  The 36th Avenue, Live-Laugh-Rowe, No Minimalist Here, Nest of PosiesSavvy Southern StyleSomeday Crafts, The Trendy TreehouseVery Merry Vintage StyleWhat We Wore & Made,SnapThursday: Johnny in a Dress, Bliss Ranch Hot Fun in the Summertime, My Repurposed LifeShabby NestFriday:  Funky Junk InteriorsAnything Goes, Finding FabulousMy Simple Home LifeRomantic HomeFrench Country CottageTatertots and Jello, Thirty Handmade DaysFaith Trust & Pixie DustNaptime Crafters, Too Much Time on my Hands, Stuff & Nonsense, One Creative Mommy; Saturday:  Be Different Act NormalTutus & Tea Parties, It's OverflowingSew Country ChickSunday: Nifty Thrifty Things, DIY Project Parade, Under The Table and DreamingMy 1929 CharmerSew Darned Crafty}
Post a Comment