Wildly Original Linky Party #13 & Features, too!

Welcome to the Wildly Original linky party 
here at I Gotta Create!  


Let's take a look at what you loved from last week's party before we link up and make new friends:

{Please click the link to the Artist's blog to pin}


This Chevron Laundry Room by Buttons, Birds & BS definitely caught your eye!





Lots of us were interested in overcoming being tired & run down and checked out "Start Juicing for Energy" by Gluten Free A-Z Blog.




Romantic Ruffled Bedskirt from Heaven's Walk certainly looks heavenly!



Insect Pendants from Janet of all Trades are intriguing. I want to make some for the Halloween season!!!


And I simply must feature TWO projects from Reposhture:

This beautiful Cherry Blossom Bureau



and this Communion Table turned to gorgeous shelf! Wow!!





The in-depth Inspiring Creative Women interview for August is with the highly humorous, creative bliss-ifyer and dresser-lettering diva, Bliss Ranch!





I also featured some of you on Facebook and Pinterest throughout the week, too.


Artists, you are STARS at I Gotta Create! Please grab your feature button. The code is on the sidebar.

Party Rules:

  1. Link to your specific post, not just your blog.
  2. Link back to I Gotta Create! in your post or blog front page {text or button}.
  3. Only your self-made projects ~ no round-ups, link parties, etsy's, giveaways, etc. {I will delete, pardner!}
  4. Spread some love my commenting on others' projects
  5. I'd love if you joined my blog as a follower or subscriber.
  6. Features will be chosen from artists who do #2 and #5.

Thank you for making this a fun and well attended party by including a text link 
in your post or party button on the front page of your blog. 
You can grab the party button code on the sidebar. 
The generic party button is at the bottom of the blog.


Want to browse all 13 weeks of the summertime Wildly Original Round Up links? *Click Here*

Ok... Now it's your turn. Link up your good stuff!



15 comments:

Unknown said...

Super party, thanks for hosting!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting!

ANNE said...

Thanks for the party Christina! Pop by my blog & sign up for my giveaway!!

Donna Wilkes said...

Christina, thanks for the reminder and for hosting. Loved those features!

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting a wonderful party Christina, have a great week!

xoxo, Tanya :)

Judee @ Gluten Free A-Z said...

Always glad to come to your party! Thanks so much for featuring my fresh juicing post from last week. This week I linked a raw chipotle chocolate brownie and a fabulous jicama and mint salad.

Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Dixie n Dottie said...

Thanks so much for the link party! We'd love if you'd join our Countdown to Fall link party by linking up a fall post! Hope to see you there! Have a great week!
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/2012_08_13_archive.html

Heaven's Walk said...

Hi Christina! Thank you so much for featuring the new bedskirt that Shellagh made for me! It was such a nice surprise this evening to see my photo here! Love your weekend party, too! Thanks for hosting each week! :)

xoxo laurie

Bliss said...

Ah ha ha.... minding my own business, scrolling along looking at the features and my mug appears. Made me laugh!

~Bliss~

Kim said...

Christina!!!!Thank you squared for featuring two of my gigs! How cool are you!

Kim@reposhture.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow, another round of great picks! Thanks for hosting.

Simply Tasheena said...

Thanks for hosting!

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting! So glad the party was still open. My first week back at school with third graders, and I am so behind. LOL

Hope you're having a great weekend.
HUGS

Heidi said...

Thanks so much for visiting my paint can pinata post on OneCreativeMommy.com. I've linked up, and I'm adding your party to my party page. You and your followers are invited to come and link up at One Creative Weekend on OneCreativeMommy.com. (The party is open until Tuesday.)