Sewn & Stuffed Alphabet Magnets


These sweet little sewn and stuffed alphabet magnets will entertain little ones and big ones alike!  You can make this colorful mix


when you get the full 411 by visiting 
Preparing for Peanut. 
Pin to remember for baby showers, holidays, birthdays.


       

As a Friday Spotlight Feature from the 
Wildly Original Linky Party, 
Preparing for Peanut gets an "I'm a Star" feature button. 

Trying to pin from here but can't? 
Find out why I go the extra step to promote these artists in my *feature pledge here.*

Join Preparing for Peanut and link up at

1 comment:

JoAnn SweetPepperRose said...

This is so sweet and awesome! As soon as my little granddaughter stops "stuffing" everything in her mouth, I'll have to make these! A very deserving star award earner ;)
JoAnn