Wildly Original Linky Party #15!

Welcome to the Wildly Original linky party 
here at I Gotta Create!  



Just Us Four is one of this week's features *here*

WOW! With so many fantastic projects linked up, I did a special feature post for our biggest party yet. Check it out *here.* 


Plus, I am using a new technique to send you more traffic. Features cannot be pinned from my blog. Visitors will have to click your link to pin from the original source: You! 


For You, I'll go the extra mile as your party host. 
Because I believe proper credit is important. Don't you?




K! Let's show some love and generate good party traffic for each other. Once you link up, click on a few projects that look inspiring and leave a comment.


Everyone benefits and has fun. That's a REAL party!


Party Rules:
  1. Link to your specific post, not just your blog.
  2. Link back to I Gotta Create! in your post or blog front page {text or button}.
  3. Only your self-made projects ~ no round-ups, link parties, etsy's, giveaways, etc. {I will delete, pardner!}
  4. Spread some love my commenting on others' projects
  5. I'd love if you joined my blog as a follower or subscriber.
  6. Features will be chosen from artists who do #2 and #5.

Thank you for making this a fun and well attended party by including a text link 
in your post or party button on the front page of your blog. 
You can grab the party button code on the sidebar. 
The generic party button is at the bottom of the blog.


Want to browse all 15 weeks of the summertime Wildly Original Round Up links? *Click Here*





If you didn't catch my Pinterest Woes post explaining my new approach, you can see it *here.*


Remember to watch for yourselves being highlighted on my Facebook and Pinterest pages throughout the week, too.

13 comments:

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Thanks for hosting, Christina! Hope you're having a good week.

Heidi@OneCreativeMommy.com said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I always love visiting your site.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Hope you are having a great week. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Hope you are having a great week. :)

Terrie R. said...

Hi Christina, thanks for hosting. That's great that you figured out a way to keep people from pinning. It's frustrating when you're looking at fun stuff on Pinterest and the link doesn't take you to the original spot.
Have a wonderful evening.
Terrie @ HearthandWhimsy.com

Vintage Street Designs said...

Thank you for hosting! :)

Amy of While Wearing Heels said...

What a great party! Thanks for hosting.

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Thanks for hosting Christina!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting again this week Christina, I`m glad to be here!

Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

Thank you so much for the fabulous feature! I really appreciate it :)

Love the party every week. Thanks for hosting.

Crystal said...

Thanks for hosting such an awesome party! :-)

JoAnn SweetPepperRose said...

Hi Christina, thanks for hosting yet another great party. So many talented folks out there!
JoAnn

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting. I follow through Bloglovin.