Wildly Original Party & Features

Y'ALL knock my socks off each week! 

It's time to party again with 
The Wildly Original Crowd 
here at I Gotta Create!  


Welcome back to all my creative, inspiring friends.

If you're new here, I'm thrilled to have you! 
Please make yourself at home. I hope you'll stay in touch.


We've been so busy with Halloween all last month. So...

Before you click over to the party, I wanted start November off
by sharing some Fall inspiration from the last couple of parties:

Upgrade your builder mantle easily by Down to Earth Style


 Frugal seasonal natural decorating by Number Fifty Three




3 comments:

Number Fifty-Three said...

Hi Christina, Thanks so much for feturing my fall decor! Have a great week!

Angela

Leslie Harris said...

Hello Christina, thanks for hosting such a wonderful party. I'm happy to be back again,
Leslie (aka Gwen Moss)

Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

Great features! As always, I love your party.