Christmas Teacup Candles

A pretty little gift that gives twice, these teacup candles light up the holidays and then will hold a favorite latte in the New Year!  The tutorial...

for these little lovelies is provided by Justine over at 
Sew Country Chick 
Go visit for the instructions and to pin this great gift-giving idea.

       

As a Friday Spotlight Feature from the 
The Wildly Original linky party, 
Justine gets an "I'm a Star" feature button:



Trying to Pin from this page but can't? 
See how I ensure featured artists get full credit 
in my *feature pledge here.*
Follow me on Pinterest.



Join Justine and Link Up with
The Wildly Original Crowd!





2 comments:

Bliss said...

I have these vintage Santa cups I got to smash for a mosaic. But that was before blogging and now I have several other ideas for them besides smashing. So basically you've given me another "smashing" idea.

Bliss

Crystal said...

These are just adorable! What a great gift idea. :-)