Wildly Original Link Party #26

It's time to party again with 
The Wildly Original Crowd 
and celebrate this season's Inspiring Creative Woman
here at I Gotta Create!  


Welcome back to all my creative, inspiring friends. 

In honor of your creativity, 
I chose from among you 
someone to interview each season 
for the Inspiring Creative Women series. 



This season, we learn about Laurie's creative process 
over at Heaven's Walk. 
After you've linked up, 
pop on over and read the interview *here.*


{Party Rules:  Link to your specific post, and link back to I Gotta Create! in your post. Only your self-made projects ~ no round-ups, link parties, etsy's, giveaways, etc. I'd be so thrilled if you joined my blog as a follower or subscriber!}

Let's link up! 





Be sure to mingle: visit a few neighbors and show some loooove!



Catch all the features: 
Elegant & Whimsical Thanksgiving Ideas
 and Spectacular Spotlight Features . 

Learn about my Pinterest Party Pledge, where I ensure that you always get the credit and page views for your awesome work!



Thank you for making this a fun and well attended party by including a text link 
to I Gotta Create! in your post or party button on the front page of your blog. 
You can grab the generic party button code on the sidebar 
or at the bottom of the blog.

Follow me on Facebook and Pinterest, too.



14 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting another great party!
Hugs,
Suzan

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting, and for featuring my owls!! I am so thrilled. Hope you are having a wonderful week. :)

Unknown said...

I am happy to be linking here this week, thanks so much for this wonderful party. Happy Thursday!{Hugs}
alderberryhill@nl.rogers.com

Moni - Zuhaus at Home said...

Thanks for hosting, have a wonderful week!

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting Christina!!

xoxo, Tanya :)
twelveOeight

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Thank you for hosting Christina! Could you please delete my entry #26, I just realized I linked it up last week... sorry!

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting Christina!

-Fotini

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting again this week!

Mel@Mellywood's Mansion said...

Thanks for hosting xo

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting!
Tuula :)

The Alchemist said...

Thanks so much for the party!

I wish you a great rest of the week!

Melissa @ The Alchemist

Donna Wilkes said...

Christina, thank for providing a great collection of craft ideas! Love the party.

LAC said...

Came over from Sew Crafty FAFF. I won't link up, I am just a photographer. Nothing too creative that I can create except images. But so excited to find some new blogs to enjoy!!! Have a great day!

Lisa@hooplapalooza said...

thank you for another party! :)