Wildly Original linky party #25

It's time to party again with 
The Wildly Original Crowd 
here at I Gotta Create!  


Welcome back to all my creative, inspiring friends.

If you're new here, I'm thrilled to have you! 
Please make yourself at home. 
Are you ready for Thanksgiving? Working on the Holidays? Show us what you're up to and inspire us!



{Party Rules:  Link to your specific post, and link back to I Gotta Create! in your post. Only your self-made projects ~ no round-ups, link parties, etsy's, giveaways, etc. I'd be so thrilled if you joined my blog as a follower or subscriber!}

Let's link up! 




Be sure to mingle: visit a few neighbors and show some loooove!



Catch all the features: 
10 Brilliant Lamp Ideas
 and Spectacular Spotlight Features . 

Learn about my Pinterest Party Pledge, where I ensure that you always get the credit and page views for your awesome work!



Thank you for making this a fun and well attended party by including a text link 
to I Gotta Create! in your post or party button on the front page of your blog. 

You can grab the generic party button code on the sidebar 
or at the bottom of the blog.

Follow me on Facebook and Pinterest, too.



12 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks so much for hosting!
hugs,
Suzan

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting Christina, enjoy your evening!

-Fotini

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Christina, thanks for hosting. Have a great week.
Joy

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting such a great party every week!
Tuula :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting! I hope you are having a wonderful week. :)

Michelle Day said...

Thanks for hosting :)
Michelle

Unknown said...

Thanks for the wonderful party, happy Thursday.
alderberryhill@nl.rogers.com

Crystal said...

Thanks for hosting! :-)

Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

Thanks so much for hosting your fabulous party each week. Happy Thursday.

Peggy~PJH Designs said...

Thanks so much for hosting your great party again this week.

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment and inviting me to your fun party! Thank you also, for becoming a follower and I just did the same. Have a wonderful weekend!
Nancy

Unknown said...

Thanks Darling, for hosting! :) Have a wonderful week. Try the Moose Munch...it's so yummy!