Beautiful Bottle Brush Trees


Celebrate the Holidays in any color you choose when you learn how to bleach and color those regular green bottle brush trees.... 

Link up at the party below and then go let 
Distressed Donna Down Home 
show you how to achieve these fabulous little firs!

       

As a Spotlight Feature from the 
The Wildly Original linky party, 
Donna gets an "I'm a Star" feature button:



Trying to Pin from this page but can't? 
See how I ensure featured artists get full credit in my *feature pledge here.*
Follow me on Pinterest.



Join Donna and Link Up with
The Wildly Original Crowd!





2 comments:

Donna Wilkes said...

Christina, Thank you so much for the feature on Bleaching Bottle Brush Trees. I really appreciate your praise. The trees are proudly wearing their I'm a Star button.

Claire said...

Hey,Stopping by from live, laugh rowes linky party !

You have a really lovely blog with great projects and inspiration !!!!

From one crafty heart to another :)

If you would like, I would live for you to stop by my blog too I have a crafty linky party going on right now feel free to link up your projects ...

Look forward to getting to know you some more :)

Have a lovely weekend

Claire @ Polkadotpretties x