Chocolate Cupcake for One


Automatic temptation control! Here's a brilliant idea for indulging your sweet tooth, but with a built-in safety net: a recipe for...

one bowl chocolate cupcake for one! And it only takes 22 minutes. 

Link up to the party below 
and then go grab the recipe and pin this idea 
by visiting Pink Recipe Box.

       

As a Friday Spotlight Feature from the 
The Wildly Original linky party, 
Nicky gets an "I'm a Star" feature button:



Trying to Pin from this page but can't? 
See how I ensure featured artists get full credit in my *feature pledge here.*
Follow me on Pinterest.



Join Nicky and Link Up with
The Wildly Original Crowd!





4 comments:

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Thanks for hosting Christina!

Heaven's Walk said...

Ok....that recipe could be detrimental to my diet!! There's no way I'd be making just one! lol! Thanks for sharing it, Christina!!

xoxo laurie

Bliss said...

Just popping in to check out some of your party guests. I must need an idea for something to make or my to do list is getting short?

Bliss

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my One Bowl Chocolate Cupcake for One and promoting me, Christina. I hope you have an amazing day!