Sweet Sheep Needlekeeper


This sweet little wooly sheep needle keeper will win the heart of any sewist. Wouldn't it be a great stocking stuffer? Notice the glass beading...


all around the edge, too. Join Rose and link up below 
at the party, then go visit her and pin this idea at 
Three Sheep Studio.


       


As a Spotlight Feature from the 
The Wildly Original linky party, 
Rose gets an "I'm a Star" feature button:



Trying to Pin from this page but can't? 
See how I ensure featured artists get full credit in my *feature pledge here.*
Follow me on Pinterest.



Join Rose and Link Up with
The Wildly Original Crowd!



1 comment:

Three Sheep Studio said...

Christina...
Thanks so much for the feature !
You are very generous and I thank you for hosting the Wildly Original Linky Party.
It is a wonderful way to get introduced to other blogs and fabulous ideas !
Rose