A Dozen Thanksgiving Menu & Table Ideas

Families across the U.S. will gather close this week and celebrate with grateful hearts the Fall harvest. From polishing your silver, to making the perfect pie crust, to cooking up all the traditional comfort foods, here's a cornucopia of recipes and whimsies for you...


Cranberry Sauce {also used for jam} by Crystelle Boutique
{I use my cranberries as jam, too!}



Thanksgiving Hand Towels by Crazy Little Projects



Bold & Sparkly Sugared Fruit by Pitcher & Plate



How to Brine a Turkey by Just Us Four



Pilgrims Progress napkin rings by A Piece of Life's Pie




Make your Silver Shine by Zu Haus at Home



Wild Rice Stuffing by Gluten Free A to Z



Everything Smashed Potatoes by Imprintalish



The Perfect Pie Crust by Your Homebased Mom 




Thanksgiving menu & recipes by Mary Organizes 
(crock pot cream corn, pecan pie & cranberry fluff!)




If you want a full menu with all the recipes and table printables, visit Sweet Boutique!



Thanksgiving Turkey Handprint Plates by Hoopla Palooza


Congratulations, Artists! 



You are STARS at I Gotta Create! Please grab your feature button. The code is on the sidebar.

You can find *more Thanksgiving features here,* and 

Check out the Fabulous Spotlight Features from the party, too!  


Pop on over to these artists blogs to pin and get the full scoop on these lovely projects. Learn about my Pinterest Party Pledge here, where I ensure that you always get the credit and page views for your awesome work!


Check out Pinterest and Facebook for more projects! ;)


The Wildly Original Crowd 
parties here starting at 7pm CST every Wednesday!

7 comments:

Tessa said...

Thanks so much for featuring my perfect pie crust tutorial in your line up!

Tessa said...

oops just realized I was sign in on my daughter's computer
Leigh Anne @Yourhomebasedmom

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the feature!!!
Steph
swtboutique.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for featuring my project today! It made my day! :-)

Lisa@hooplapalooza said...

WAHOOO! you featured my turkey plates! i'm so excited! thank you so much for making my holiday! happy happy thanksgiving Christina!

Crystelle Boutique said...

Thank you so much for featuring the cranberry salad. You are so kind! I hope your Thanksgiving was yummy... :)

hugs x
Crystelle
http://www.crystelleboutique.com

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

just returned from a Thanksgiving get a way and saw that you featured my wild rice stufffing! It looks so wonderful in you collage. Thank you so much for the feature and hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful.As always, I love your weekly linky...