Snarky Thanksgiving Apron



I don't know what comes over me. But sometimes these vintage ad women have things they gotta say. Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday...and can be a little nutty with all the cookin' and cleanin.' So, if you find yourself getting a bit snarky, laugh about it!


I love this fabric! And of course, I always print my designs on washable computer printer paper. {resource here} That way I never have to worry about washing and ironing my creations...



I picked a sunny spot this weekend to cut out the pattern. 
Hold on a moment!

Looks like someone is sleeping on the job.   Typical.

Recognize my "Pin Can?" I LOVE it and use it all the time. See *HOW TO here!*


As I was saying, I cut it out and whipped it up in time for the holiday. Preemptive humor for when the kitchen gets hot!


Here are some fun little details.



Have a tasty, joyful, abundant and humorous Thanksgiving. 
Want a peek beyond the kitchen? You can see a little bit more of my house at this quick home tour.


Find More Thanksgiving Humor:


The adorable sleeping kitty stars in *Benny's Adventures here!*


You might also enjoy my:




Exercise your Gratitude Muscle this Season

{I host a linky party every Wednesday. More info *HERE.*  I'm sharing Snarky Thanksgiving Apron with these fine folks, whose links open on ~ Sunday:  Sew Darned CraftyI Should Be Mopping The FloorMaking Monday MarvelousBrassy AppleCraftomaniacAlderberry HillUnder the Table & DreamingMaking the World Cuter ; MondaySkip to my LouCherished Bliss, Rustic Pig,  Sugar Bee CraftsTip Junkie's Tip Me TuesdayTuesdayNot Just a HousewifeCarolyn's HomeworkElizabeth & Co., The DIY Dreamer,  Savvy Southern StyleWhat we Wore & MadeUncommonGingersnap CraftsThe NY Melrose FamilyToday's Creative Blog ; WednesdayI Gotta Create! ,  All Star Block PartyThe 36th AvenueLive-Laugh-RoweHandy Man Crafty WomanThe Trendy Treehouse ; ThursdayScissors & SpatulasMy Repurposed LifeFrugal GirlsShabby Nest,  Romantic HomeFrench County CottageStuff & Nonsense ; FridayFunky Junk InteriorsHappy HourAnything GoesFinding FabulousMy Simple Home LifeTatertots & JelloThirty Handmade DaysOne Creative Mommy ; SaturdayBe Different Act NormalA Bouquet of TalentTutus & Tea PartiesSix Sisters StuffSew Country ChickDIY ShowoffPositively Splendid , Nifty Thrifty Things; Seasonal: Better Late Than Never}


linky party Wednesdays at 7pm CST!


16 comments:

Janny said...

Haha! I love it! Very fun

Boden said...

Wow, that's one stress relieving apron! Too funny! Thanks for linking up to the Head to Head Showdown! Jen @ www.icantstopcrafting.blogspot.com

moonsword said...

LOL...brilliant! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love this! It's so me too! Great job! Thanks for stopping by my blog so I could find yours!

Lori said...

Your apron is darling! Love that kitty...

Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon Designs said...

So funny! Love it!

Unknown said...

A girl with my sort of sense of humour :-) Happy new follower and thrilled that you were able to join our Pin'Inspiration Party this week.

very merry vintage style said...

What a fun apron; sure to bring some smiles to Thanksgiving guests! Thanks for linking up to Share the Love Wednesday!
Mary

WhyCuzICan said...

...Go Stuff This!

ROTFL! Darling apron and thanksgiving goodies!!!

Visiting from Wow Us Wednesday,
Smiles, and thanks for sharing :D
~Suzanne in NW Illinois

Donna Wilkes said...

Turkey does not come from the deli? My life's illusions are shattered! Love this apron.

Anonymous said...

Cute Apron!!!

Unknown said...

The linky picture alone made me laugh. I love this apron! You chose a great color combo too! Thanks for sharing!

Tessacotton said...

Hey from tessacotton! Love your creation, too funny. I would be so thrilled if you would link up to my new, thanksgiving themed linky party, live today!
http://tessacotton.blogspot.com/2012/10/thanksgiving-link-party.html

Donna said...

Cute apron! They are so much fun to sew and create! Thanks for sharing
Donna @onceuponasewingmachine.com

Miss Angie said...

That's adorable!

Crystelle said...

What a super fun apron. Your Thanksgiving will be fabulous... :)
hugs ~ Crystelle