Gorgeous Glass, Burlap and..Weeds?

MMmm...yummy! Capturing light on the curves of glass through a camera lens is about as good as swigging a frothy latte. Get ready to drink in some color, texture and the wonders of nature.


The bounty of nature is stunning. She is gorgeous to me even in the form that some call 'weeds.'



My back patio with the glass table and glass window creates a reflective runway for this fashion show. 


A closeup of the bottom of that simple jar.  Isn't that lovely?


Bright yellow fall leaves.  Pottery vase from a friend.  Sigh....


This jar gets a bit of twine for a simple, natural effect.


I don't know what those brown little rose-like seed pods are, but they are a fabulous for fall.


I loved dressing this little quart bottle up with a simple burlap circle for a bit of fall texture.


I'm thankful for nature's beauty and abundance.


Q:  What inspires you or makes you thankful?  Link it up at the "Abundant Thanks" linky party here.


Come visit me at Home....




This project is linked up to:
Wednesday: Blue Cricket DesignSavvy Southern StyleThe Trendy TreehouseThursday:  Katie's Nesting SpotShabby NestFriday:  Finding FabulousMy Simple Home LifeRomantic HomeTatertots and JelloThirty Handmade DaysWhipperberrySaturday:  Be Different Act NormalFunky Junk InteriorsFrench Country CottageSunday: Nifty Thrifty ThingsUnder The Table and DreamingMonday:  CraftomaniacMaking The World CuterMarvelously MessyProject QueenThe Girl CreativeDebbiedoo's Newbie PartyTuesday:  Tip JunkieToday's Creative Blog

13 comments:

Veronica said...

It looks just gorgeous...nature can give endless pleasure and inspire creativity!


Veronica
Tassels Twigs and Tastebuds

Katalina Jewelry said...

Wonderful photos!

Carolyn said...

Beautiful photos! The fall foliage and glass are so pretty. I would love for you to add this to my Inspiration Board {link party}. Hope to see you there.
http://carolynshomework.blogspot.com/2011/11/inspiration-board-link-party-22.html
carolyn - homework

Everyday Art said...

Abosolutely GORGEOUS! So my style...or at least what I aspire to be my style. :) I found that post to be particularly inspring, thank you.
Jaime

April said...

Great color combinations...loves the "weeds"
I hope you will link up with me here:
http://www.thegingerbreadblog.com/2011/11/sweet-saturday-v12.html

Unknown said...

So beautiful!!

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog!!

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

I love the natural beauty of your arrangements Christina. Very nice.

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Your photos are beautiful!! No one does it better than mother nature.
Hugs,
Sherry

Debbiedoos said...

How gorgeous is that! Made for some pretty photos too. Thanks for sharing with my newbie party.

Erin of Salvaged Whimsy said...

I love these pictures - beautiful.

Blondie's Journal said...

Love the bottle and your photos are outstanding!! Popping in from Debbie's where you are featured today!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!!

XO,
Jane

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

You have TOTALLY inspired me to do this! I need to find some pretty glass and/or vases and get busy! Thanks!!! Your photos are gorgeous! XO, Pinky

EvA. . . said...

very beautiful!