Wildly Original linky party #23


Welcome to the Wildly Original linky party 
here at I Gotta Create!  

Y'ALL knock my socks off each week.


Welcome back to all my creative, inspiring friends.

If you're new here, I'm thrilled to have you! 
Please make yourself at home. 


{Party Rules:  Link to your specific post, and link back to I Gotta Create! in your post. Only your self-made projects ~ no round-ups, link parties, etsy's, giveaways, etc. I'd be so thrilled if you joined my blog as a follower or subscriber!}

Let's link up! 


Be sure to mingle: visit a few neighbors and show some loooove!



Catch this week's features: 10 Quick Last-Minute Halloween Projects and Spectacular Spotlight Features . Follow me on Facebook and Pinterest, too.


Learn about my Pinterest Party Pledge, where I ensure that you always get the credit and page views for your awesome work!



Thank you for making this a fun and well attended party by including a text link 
in your post or party button on the front page of your blog. 
You can grab the party button code on the sidebar. 
The generic party button is at the bottom of the blog.

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting another great party!
Hope you have a great rest of the week
Hugs,
Suzan

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for this wonderful party, I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting another fun party! :)

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting such a great party every week!
Tuula :)

Mel@Mellywood's Mansion said...

Thanks for hosting each week

Unknown said...

Hey Christina, thanks for hosting! We're having our Grand Opening over at Inspiration Cafe and we would love for you to stop by when you have a moment. Enjoy your week.
Sherry

Unknown said...

Thanks fir hosting Christina!! A great bunch of link ups!!
Cheers, Gee

ANNE said...

Thanks for the party!! Happy Wednesday!

D said...

Thank you for hosting the linky party, enjoy your weekend!

Leslie Harris said...

Hi Christina, thanks for another great party. I'm happy to be linking up here!
Leslie (aka Gwen Moss)

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Thanks for hosting Christina!

Unknown said...

thanks for hosting

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting Christina! Have a lovely weekend!

-Fotini

Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Happy Thursday.

Michelle Day said...

Thanks for hosting. Have a great weekend :)

Simply Tasheena said...

Thanks for hosting!

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

cathy@my1929charmer said...

Thanks for hosting, sorry I'm late been under the weather!

Dixie n Dottie said...

Thanks so much for the link up! Have a great weekend! :)
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

Diane said...

I've linked up for the first time. Thanks for hosting. I am now following you and hope you'll stop by for a visit!

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Thanks for stopping over at Quirky Vistas to comment and leave me a reminder about your party!
Liz