Snarky Thanksgiving Apron



I don't know what comes over me. But sometimes these vintage ad women have things they gotta say. Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday...and can be a little nutty with all the cookin' and cleanin.' So, if you find yourself getting a bit snarky, laugh about it!


I love this fabric! And of course, I always print my designs on washable computer printer paper. {resource here} That way I never have to worry about washing and ironing my creations...



I picked a sunny spot this weekend to cut out the pattern. 
Hold on a moment!

Looks like someone is sleeping on the job.   Typical.

Recognize my "Pin Can?" I LOVE it and use it all the time. See *HOW TO here!*


As I was saying, I cut it out and whipped it up in time for the holiday. Preemptive humor for when the kitchen gets hot!


Here are some fun little details.



Have a tasty, joyful, abundant and humorous Thanksgiving. 
Want a peek beyond the kitchen? You can see a little bit more of my house at this quick home tour.


Find More Thanksgiving Humor:


The adorable sleeping kitty stars in *Benny's Adventures here!*


You might also enjoy my:




Exercise your Gratitude Muscle this Season

{I host a linky party every Wednesday. More info *HERE.*  I'm sharing Snarky Thanksgiving Apron with these fine folks, whose links open on ~ Sunday:  Sew Darned CraftyI Should Be Mopping The FloorMaking Monday MarvelousBrassy AppleCraftomaniacAlderberry HillUnder the Table & DreamingMaking the World Cuter ; MondaySkip to my LouCherished Bliss, Rustic Pig,  Sugar Bee CraftsTip Junkie's Tip Me TuesdayTuesdayNot Just a HousewifeCarolyn's HomeworkElizabeth & Co., The DIY Dreamer,  Savvy Southern StyleWhat we Wore & MadeUncommonGingersnap CraftsThe NY Melrose FamilyToday's Creative Blog ; WednesdayI Gotta Create! ,  All Star Block PartyThe 36th AvenueLive-Laugh-RoweHandy Man Crafty WomanThe Trendy Treehouse ; ThursdayScissors & SpatulasMy Repurposed LifeFrugal GirlsShabby Nest,  Romantic HomeFrench County CottageStuff & Nonsense ; FridayFunky Junk InteriorsHappy HourAnything GoesFinding FabulousMy Simple Home LifeTatertots & JelloThirty Handmade DaysOne Creative Mommy ; SaturdayBe Different Act NormalA Bouquet of TalentTutus & Tea PartiesSix Sisters StuffSew Country ChickDIY ShowoffPositively Splendid , Nifty Thrifty Things; Seasonal: Better Late Than Never}


linky party Wednesdays at 7pm CST!


Post a Comment