Leprechaun Kisses: An Irish Fairy Tale

A walk in the woods revealed that March has truly arrived. There, sitting on a tree stump, a sweet treat had been arranged by little leprechauns!


I gathered up the Giant Kisses and continued on my walk only to discover other little playful hints of leprechaun activity. 



 Hmmm....what fun mischief is this?!  {click to see more}


...clearly someone had been making all the party fixins for an Irish holiday. That's no blarney!


I took my haul home and what greeted me there? ...another surprise: Leprechaun Kisses and lucky charms were arranged into a garland. 


I set up the party hats and poured myself a green Shamrock Dew {just a tad of food coloring will snazzy up Mountain Dew for the holiday}. As I pondered this lucky series of events, I couldn't help but wonder...


...Should I peek inside those kisses?  Doh! I couldn't help myself.  I had to open just one before St. Patty's Day....


Pinch me, I must be dreaming! Contents from the pot of gold were inside. What a fun Irish twist to this little party. {There's a link in the Tinfoil Series below that will show you how to make these giant Kisses!}


~The End~








Check out this series of Irish Lucky Charms


Ready for Easter? Find out how to make adorable Bunny Bean Peat Pot Baskets!






       


16 comments:

Katalina Jewelry said...

Lucky you finding the pot(or in this case - kiss) of gold at the end of the rainbow! Thanks for the entertaining St. Patty's day tale!

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

That was way to funny! Love the ideas and the way you blogged about them. Pinterest is way to addicting to me, LOL! Have a fabulous weekend!
~Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva

Unknown said...

Cute! Great story Christina, I'm smiling from ear to ear. :D

Michelle Paige said...

This is just the cutest post, ever! Would you be willing to link it up to my Springtime Holiday Link Party? I'd love to have you! Thanks, Michelle
http://michellepaige.blogspot.com/2012/02/springtime-holiday-link-party.html

Meaningful Mama said...

Very fun ideas. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

Junk Mama said...

Hi, gave your great blog a shout out for all the great stuff info you provide at http://bambijayne.blogspot.com/2012/02/to-make-garden-groweveryone-needs.html
Lovin those party hats. Gonna show em to the kids!

Junk Mama said...

Hi, gave your great blog a shout out for all the great stuff info you provide at http://bambijayne.blogspot.com/2012/02/to-make-garden-groweveryone-needs.html
Lovin those party hats. Gonna show em to the kids!

Jill said...

LOVE those leprechaun kisses Christina!


Just stopped by to let you know that I featured your pom poms from grocery bags on my round tuit post this week!
Round Tuit 91
Thanks again for linking up! Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success

Crafts a la Mode said...

Wasn't this a fun post? Gotta have some levity some of the time. Very cool indeed. Bet you are, too. Best wishes, Linda

Following on Linky

Sue@creativetryals.blogspot.com said...

Very cute - I will have to make those kisses - thanks for sharing.

Cassidy said...

Very creative and way cute!

http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon Designs said...

Very sweet Christina!!! Love the little ribbons! thank you for sharing at Uncommon this week! Bonnie ;)

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Those St. Patrick's Day ribbons are so darling!! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

PERMANENT POSIES said...

Hey, Girl....I just saw that you featured my Marinated Veggies. Thanks a bunch! I was just about to go to bed and thought I would hope on over. You made my night.

Maria said...

Awww those little kisses are so sweet! Great idea!

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

So fun. I love the vintage vibe that a lot of your projects have! You have so much talent.

Warmly, Michelle