Lucky Charm-ers

Puzzle Piece Lucky Charms for #StPatrick Day! | 3 styles at I Gotta Create!

I found the sweetest little lucky charm nestled among nature's wee blooms --dropped there, no doubt, by those partying little leprechauns from last week.

Puzzle Piece Lucky Charms for #StPatrick Day! | 3 styles at I Gotta Create!
So lucky was I, in fact, that I found three Irish charmers expressing different aspects of this fun holiday season: luck, joy and laughter.


Puzzle Piece Lucky Charms for #StPatrick Day! | 3 styles at I Gotta Create!
Upon closer inspection, I discovered these charms were actually exquisitely decorated puzzle pieces, sporting what appeared to be a magnet on back.

Puzzle Piece Lucky Charms for #StPatrick Day! | 3 styles at I Gotta Create!

Yes, the magnet clung right to the garden fence. As I peered intently, I discovered the artist layered many techniques to achieve lovely effects. Thick streaks of green and white acrylic paint created a very rich and luscious background. Each piece boasted a beautiful image, different ribbons, buttons...

Puzzle Piece Lucky Charms for #StPatrick Day! | 3 styles at I Gotta Create!
...or wire and bead embellishments. Some were embossed with gold powders and words...

Puzzle Piece Lucky Charms for #StPatrick Day! | 3 styles at I Gotta Create!
This one was embellished with alphabet beads and a horseshoe charm dangles from an eyelet embedded in the puzzle tab.

Darker green shamrocks dance on top of the rich painted background. White embossing powder creates a delightful raised swirl design, studded with crystal lavender flowers. 


I brought my lucky charms inside and hung them on the pine tree that I decorate each season. {see the tree 'dressed up' for halloween here}

Puzzle Piece Lucky Charms for #StPatrick Day! | 3 styles at I Gotta Create!


Charmers, indeed! Thank you leprechauns!




Catch the Party Hats, and {DIY} Pom Poms, too!


Follow me...


       


Post a Comment