Spring Fling Linky Party! Craft Craze 6


We are still partying with a fresh link at 7:00 pm CST every Wednesday here at I Gotta Create! Three weeks with a Spring Fling theme will be linked up in this very spot. That's lingering exposure for all your great work!!

In addition to showcasing a range of your projects on Facebook and Pinterest, I will also review the best Easter linkups across all three weeks and create a special Easter feature post. So grab the party button and join the fun!!


Rules:  {1} Link to your post, and not just your blog. {2} Link back to I Gotta Create! in your post or blog {button or text link} and help promote the party. {3} Link up only your self-made projects. No etsy's, give- aways, pinterest round-ups, link parties, etc.  {4} Spread some love by commenting on others' work. {5} I'd love it if you joined my blog as a follower or subscriber.

I will always strive to respect you as artists and creators and will ask all Visitors to Pin from your original post. 
{That also means I do not put a pin button on the party or feature page.}





Got a tip about blogging*Click Here for the Blog Tips Cafe linky party*
Need some advice or tips about blogging? Click up there, too!
Tip...Click your link and make a comment on your own site to make sure your word verification is off. If you discover you have to enter those pesky wiggly letters, you'll want to turn that off so your fans {including me} can easily comment.  If you don't know how to turn off WF, *click on my Bloggy Tips 101 here.*


*See Last Party's Features Here*

14 comments:

cathy@my1929charmer said...

hi, just wanted to let you know that I tried linking up but kept getting the error I didn't have a link back. I use InLinkz for all my parties. So don't know what's up.

Anonymous said...

So fun to be able to join the party this week! THank you!

Anonymous said...

So fun to be able to join the party this week! THank you!

LifeLessOrdinary said...

Good idea about suggesting that people comment on their own posts to see if the word verification is on or off. I just linked up to your Spring Fling :)

Katalina Jewelry said...

Hey Christina! I finally made a new project that I can show off. Thanks for hosting the party!

The Messy Roost said...

Hi Christina, I wanted to thank you for the information regarding turning off work verification. I finally did it.... yeah. Love your blog and party. I am going to make the bunny pots with my daycare kids -- so much fun. Rhonda

Michelle@Crazy For Crafts said...

I love your Bunny pots - so creative! And thanks for hosting the party, I just linked up!

Michelle@Crazy for Crafts

Anonymous said...

Some brilliant ideas here thanks for hosting.

Anonymous said...

congrats on the first birthday! Thank you for hosting a great party. xo Bev

Brandi said...

Hi Christina! Thank you for hosting. Happy Birthday to your blog!

Unknown said...

So many fun projects to look at! Thanks for hosting, Christina. And I love those party hats of yours that I am seeing EVERYWHERE :)

cathy@my1929charmer said...

Thanks for hosting and thanks for the Facebook feature. Glad you liked the pillow.

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

Congrats on your bloggy birthday. And thanks for being such a gracious hostess {love the reminders!}.

Warmly, Michelle

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting this great Spring Fling link party!