Spring Fling Features {Week 2} & New Link

Happy Wednesday everyone! Before we get to the features, I've just gotta share that I'm celebrating my bloggy 1st birthday this week, so I've put up the Party Hat Tutorial in it's honor. You may have seen my party hats and the pom pom tutorial, but now I have the simple instructions for making the hats. Yippee!


Party closed but it's fun to browse. Click the Icon!

Secondly, I gotta say thanks to everyone for linking up, and:  I'm having a hard time holding off on sharing the Easter Goodies that y'all have linked up at the Spring Fling so far. I can't wait to feature them on Monday for the Easter Parade!


The good news: I get to share some great projects right now for this week's features. The most-viewed link was:


New Look for Old Jeans by Making It Feel Like Home.


Keeping to the blue theme...
I've got the Blues by Elegant Economies.


Mary's Meanderings shares her Copy Cat Confession for this beautiful lace organizer!


Under a Pile of Scrap pours it on with a Chalkboard Water Can.


In The Old Road celebrates the first day of Spring on the Porch 


Creatively Living shared Decorating Shelves Using This and That.


I also shared some of these and more great projects {My 1929 Charmer, Neverland Nook, Under A Pile of ScrapSew & Dippity} on Facebook.


Artists!  You are STARS! Thanks so much for linking up. You can grab your feature button on the side bar <3


Now...Link up for the final week of Spring Fling before the Easter Parade!






Got a tip about blogging*Click Here for the Blog Tips Cafe linky party*
Need some advice or tips about blogging? Click up there, too!
Tip...Click your link and make a comment on your own site to make sure your word verification is off. If you discover you have to enter those pesky wiggly letters, you'll want to turn that off so your fans {including me} can easily comment.  If you don't know how to turn off WF, *click on my Bloggy Tips 101 here.*


follow me on

7 comments:

Katie @ Creatively Living said...

Thank you so much for the feature! and thanks for hosting!!!

--Katie
@ Creatively Living

Beth said...

I really appreciate being featured this week & for the Facebook share too! Thank you so much for hosting such a great Link Party!

Beth@Under A Pile of Scrap!

Elegant Economies said...

Christina! Happy First Birthday! Yaaay! Thank you for featuring my blue post....you are so kind!

TRICIA said...

Happy Bloggy Bday!

And thanks for the feature!

makingitfeellikehome.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

How fun to see my ribbon and lace organizer featured!! THank you so much!

Bliss said...

Great features once again, but I have to say that lace organizer would be cute even for someone who doesn't sew - very decorative.

~Bliss~

Janny said...

Thanks for hosting this awesome party Christina! And thanks for always stopping by my place. You're so sweet. Keep up the great work on your blog.