This is My Baby


 Just look at what our wildlife cam caught recently! Bambi with mama. What a sweet face!!



Feeding together.



And here she is nursing.

In my quest to nurture my creativity, this blog has been an important outlet and touchstone in a busy life. I really love pulling together posts to share with you.

I changed things up with the linky party and features.  I've been reflecting upon what it means to be a gracious host and create an ethical, win-win atmosphere. You can read about that *here.*

Like other bloggers, I will start truncating my feed to protect my "baby" from pirates and scrapers. I dislike putting any barrier between you and me, and I hope you will click on over when I Gotta Create! shows up in your email box or reader. 

Allow me to again thank you for subscribing, following and visiting. I love sharing with you. 

{I host a weekly linky party. Come find out more here!  I'm sharing this Bambi Fawn with Doe and Changes to my Party & Posts with...Monday:  CraftomaniacMaking The World Cuter, Alderberry HillSkip to My LouCherished BlissTuesday:  Not Just a Housewife, Nap-Time Creations, The DIY Dreamer, Tip JunkieToday's Creative Blog, Savvy Southern StyleUncommon, What We Wore & MadeGingersnap CraftsThe NY Melrose Family. Elizabeth & Co.; Wednesday:  The 36th Avenue, Live-Laugh-Rowe, Someday CraftsHandy Man Crafty Woman, The Trendy Treehouse,  SnapThursday: Johnny in a Dress, My Repurposed LifeTidy MomShabby NestFriday:  Funky Junk InteriorsAnything Goes, Finding FabulousMy Simple Home LifeRomantic HomeFrench Country CottageTatertots and Jello, Thirty Handmade DaysNaptime Crafters, Stuff & NonsenseOne Creative Mommy; Saturday:  Be Different Act NormalTutus & Tea Parties, Positively Splendid, Sew Country ChickSunday: Nifty Thrifty Things, DIY Project Parade, Under The Table and DreamingMy 1929 CharmerSew Darned Crafty}
Post a Comment