Halloween Tree Reveal!

The ornaments are made. Raffia 'icicles' are draped. How will it look when it all comes together? Drumroll, please....












Ta-da!

We have {fake} pine trees year around in our lodge-inspired home, so I need a simple way to dress them up for the various holidays. 


What do you think about how it turned out? 


You know what I'm going to appreciate the most? Those burlap scary movie ornaments are reversible!  Simply flip them over in November to reveal images celebrating Thanksgiving. 

Of course these beautiful, sparkly little gourds and the raffia will carry through both Fall holidays as well. Makes it easy on the decorator during a holiday-packed season. 


Even the candy corn ornaments can stay put. I'll just turn the halloween image toward the tree.


I now have a Jack-O-Lantern variety with tutorial, too!



After we fully enjoy the holiday, I will stash away these Haunting Beauties and put a couple of new goodies in their place.


I'm pleased with how it turned out. Have you ever decorated a Halloween Tree?


Q: What tricks do you use to simplify your seasonal decorating?  



Here are more of my Halloween projects for inspiration:


Post a Comment