A Halloween Parade! (& vote)

I give you Mother Nature's "Parade of the Spooky & Peculiar" before we get to our own little Par-tay!
Nature is celebrating the Halloween season around here with her cast of characters. This one sports a beautiful little costume!


Eeewwwww... This one died right in her own web.  Kinda creepy, hu?


Ok... I've always been a bit freaked out by ants. I once fell off a teeter-totter at the high point because an ant was crawling right toward my leg. {obviously this was a long time ago} I'm not usually so squeamish, but I don't know... something about ants...


Yikes! Those multiple eyeballs bored into me while I was window-washing the other weekend. Quite a spooky little costume, dontcha think?


And... click here to check out this WOLF SPIDER WITH BABIES on her back!!

2 comments:

Katalina Jewelry said...

My favorite creepy crawler is the yellow one on the fence. Great photo!

Debbiedoos said...

I love Halloween too. You have some awesome photos and decor for the scene! FYI, I am hosting a 50.00 stencil giveaway and would love to have you. I also host a newbie party every Monday and would love to have you join in sometime.