Beautifully Bewitching Pillows & Ornaments


I was spellbound by these beautiful vintage images of women. So I transformed them into perfectly bewitching pillows and ornaments.



I shared these last Fall, back when I was a baby blogger and had less than 25 followers. I'm celebrating surpassing the 500 follower milestone with a look back at some of my early projects.




Don't you just love that velvety black witch's hat? With the flowers and lace she's both beguiling and slightly sinister.



You can find the full tutorial for making these beguiling beauties by *clicking here.*



These vintage beauty witch ornaments played a starring role in my Halloween decor, and will again this year. {click here to see}






*Click for More Halloween Ornaments*





Come Link Up!


{I host a weekly linky party. Come find out more here!  I'm sharing this Beautifully Bewitching Ornaments & Pillows with...Monday:  CraftomaniacMaking The World Cuter, Alderberry HillSkip to My Lou, Brassy AppleCherished BlissTuesday:  Not Just a Housewife, Nap-Time Creations, The DIY Dreamer, Tip JunkieToday's Creative Blog, Savvy Southern StyleUncommon, What We Wore & MadeGingersnap CraftsThe NY Melrose Family. Elizabeth & Co.; Wednesday:  The 36th Avenue, Live-Laugh-Rowe, Someday CraftsHandy Man Crafty Woman, The Trendy Treehouse,  SnapThursday: Scissors & Spatulas, My Repurposed LifeTidy MomShabby NestFriday:  Funky Junk Interiors, Happy HourAnything Goes, Finding FabulousMy Simple Home LifeRomantic HomeFrench Country CottageTatertots and Jello, Thirty Handmade DaysNaptime Crafters, Stuff & NonsenseOne Creative Mommy, Six Sisters Stuff; Saturday:  Be Different Act NormalTutus & Tea Parties, Positively Splendid, Sew Country ChickSunday: Nifty Thrifty Things, DIY Project Parade, Under The Table and DreamingMy 1929 CharmerSew Darned Crafty; SeasonalIt's Fall Y'allFall Frenzy}
Post a Comment