Glittering Personality Printable


You've got a sparkling personality!

So in your honor,
I've developed several
free 11 x 8.5 printables

inspired by:





these tiny corked glitter bottles,
revealed in a sneak peak in
my Love Bug Post.


I have BIG plans for those little bottles!
Like these "glitterized" Bingo Chips!


But first...



Here's another version of the quote.
Sweet, hu?

{The printable version doesn't have the watermark.}

You say you want it in a different color?



Ok!
Download the blue-green version here.
And the yellow-orange version here.

       

As I said, all the printable versions are clean.


I watermark the blog image so that
if it is wrongly pinned, folks can find me.


 
Speaking of which,
I make sure all my pins on pinterest 
connect back to the original artist.

Here are some recent Valentine Pins.

And if you want more glitter,
check out my Oscar Pinterest Board!


       

Follow me knowing you can
trust what you repin.








More Fun

{I host a linky party every Wednesday and you can find more info *HERE.*  
I'm linking up the Glittering Personality Printable at these fine places, whose party links open on:  Sunday: Sew Darned Crafty, Monday FundayIt's Party Time, I Should Be Mopping the Floor,  Craft-O-Maniac, Alderberry Hill, Sew Can Do, Under The Table  Dreaming, Making The World Cuter;  Monday: Skip to My Lou, What's in the Gunny Sack, Cowgirl Up!, Rustic Pig, Sugar Bee Crafts, Tip Junkie's Tip Me Tuesday, Salt Tree;  Tuesday: The Winthrop Chronicles, Not Just a Housewife, Carolyn's Homework, Elizabeth & Co., Lil' Luna, The DIY Dreamer, Savvy Southern Style, Rae Gun Ramblings, Gingersnap Crafts, Whimsy Wednesday, Today's Creative Blog, All Star Block Party, Sew Much Ado;  Wednesday: I Gotta Create!, Stone Gable, Southern Lovely, Live-Laugh-Rowe, The Shabby Creek Cottage, The Trendy Treehouse; Thursday: The 36th Avenue, 540 Main, Frugal Girls, French Country Cottage, Inspiration Gallery, Stuff & Nonsense, My Simple Home Life, My Repurposed Life, My Romantic Home, Shabby Nest;  Friday: Anything Goes, Shaken Together, Serenity Now,  A Night Owl, Cheerios & Lattes, Five Days Five Ways, One Creative Mommy, Funky Junk Interiors, Tatertots & Jello, Six Sisters Stuff, Shabby Art Boutique, Finding Fabulous, Thirty Handmade Days;  Saturday: Twigg Studios, Be Different Act Normal, A Bouquet of Talent, Tutus & Tea Parties, Polkadot Pretties, Or So She Says, Bowdabra, Flamingo Toes, DIY Showoff, Nifty Thrifty Things, Positively Splendid}

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so cute! New follower from the blog hop, stopping by to say hello! :)

Heidi's Wanderings said...

The printables are adorable. I love the quote, and the colors make it so much fun.

http://heidiswanderings.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

These are so cute!! Gotta love that glitter. Great post, too! I am thrilled that you shared with us at A Bouquet of Talent this week. Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Kathy @ www.lifeonlakeshoredrive.com