Wildly Original Link Party #34

It's time to party  
x 4 with
The Wildly Original Crowd
here at I Gotta Create!  



This month
You have 4 places to link up...


1. Whatever you're working on...show off & inspire us!
2. Your G+ page
3. Your Pinterest page
4. Your Facebook page




{Party Rules:  Follow me, your host, for each of the 4 parties.}
    
Be sure to follow to avoid being deleted. For the craft & DiY party, link to your specific post, and link back to I Gotta Create! in your post. Only your self-made projects ~ no round-ups, link parties, etsy's, giveaways, etc.

Let's link up! 



Be sure to mingle: visit a few neighbors and show some loooove!


NOW...



for 

the

next

parties....






2. Let's link up on G+! 








and
3. Let's link up on Pinterest! 








and
4. Let's link up on Facebook! 



Catch this week's feature: Warming Up with Winter Whites and the Spectacular Spotlight Features . 

Learn about my Pinterest Party Pledge, where I ensure that you always get the credit and page views for your awesome work!



Thank you for making this a fun and well attended party by including a text link 
to I Gotta Create! in your post or party button on the front page of your blog. 

You can grab the generic party button code on the sidebar 
or at the bottom of the blog.

Follow me on Facebook and Pinterest, too.

14 comments:

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a wonderful week!
Blessings,
Nici

The Pin Junkie said...

Great party! Thanks for hosting!

Amanda said...

Looking forward to finding some new blogs thru the party, thanks!
Amanda

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Great party! Thank you so much for hosting.

Jenna said...

Awesome party! Thanks for hosting!

Jenna @ rainonatinroof.com

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for all the opportunities to link up!

Tammy said...

Thanks for hosting :)

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you enjoy the rest of your week!

PJH Designs said...

Thanks so much for hosting. I'm looking forward to making new friends. :-) Peggy~PJH Designs

Anonymous said...

H Christina! Thank you so much for hosting, thank you for all these creative parties! Have a wonderful week!!

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Thanks for hosting Christina!

Unknown said...

Hi Christina, thanks so much for hosting. I'm actually posting my 15 year old son's Coca-Cola stool and he told me my homework while he was at school was to party!! Not sure how much longer he will be happy with linky parties instead of parties with teenage girls :-)

Audrey said...

Christina, thanks for visiting my blog today, I'm a new reader and follower :) Have a great weekend!

Fran. said...

Christina thanks so much for letting party with you!! XOXO Fran.