Wildly Original Link Party #35

It's time to party  
x 4 with
The Wildly Original Crowd
here at I Gotta Create!  

Valentines is just a month away!



Throughout January,
You have 4 places to link up...


1. Whatever you're working on...show off & inspire us!
2. Your G+ page
3. Your Pinterest page
4. Your Facebook page



Need to update 
your social media buttons? 
Check out my tutorial and resource!



Party Rules:  
Follow me, your host, for each of the 4 parties.
{don't get deleted!}
    





For the craft & DiY party, link to your specific post, and link back to I Gotta Create! in your post. Only your self-made projects ~ no round-ups, link parties, etsy's, giveaways, etc.

Let's link up! 



Be sure to mingle: visit a few neighbors and show some loooove!

Check out this week's Features:



Party Rules:  
Follow me, your host, for each of the 4 parties.

Follow me on G+  

2. Let's link up on G+! 



Follow me, your host, on Pinterest  

3. Let's link up on Pinterest! 



Follow me, your host, on Facebook 

4. Let's link up on Facebook! 



Catch the Spectacular Spotlight Features . 

Learn about my Pinterest Party Pledge, where I ensure that you always get the credit and page views for your awesome work!


Thank you for making this a fun and well attended party by including a text link 
to I Gotta Create! in your post or party button on the front page of your blog. 

You can grab the generic party button code on the sidebar 
or at the bottom of the blog.


Love Having You Here!!!!

       



19 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hi, Christina

What a great idea. I love this and so appreciate you hosting this. Thank you so much. You rock!

Hugs,

Vanessa

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Thanks for hosting. Hope you have a great week!
Blessings,
Nici

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Just linked up and wanted to thank you for hosting! Have a great day...hugs, Penny

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting! So happy I finally finished a project to link up! :) I've been so busy. Hope you are having a great week.

Kathy

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting-it's appreciated!

D said...

Thank you for hosting!

TRICIA said...

Thanks for hosting, Christina! :)

Artsy Chicks Rule said...

Thanks for hosting Christina! :)
Hope you are having a great week!
xo
Nancy

Design_Fluff said...

It's been a little while since I made my way back over here. Mainly, cause I forgot how to get back over here! Though, I didn't forget you cause I kept looking!

Anyhow, wow! You have upped your turnout! Congrats on a successful linky party. I knew it would happen. :D

Design_Fluff said...

You would think that I could check my grammar before posting.:(

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting Christina! Hope you're having a great week!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party!
Have a great week
Hugs,
Suzan

Anonymous said...

Hi Chritåstina thank you so much for hosting and the tutorial with the social buttons. Have a great day!

JoAnn SweetPepperRose said...

Hey Christina! Great party - You're a terrific hostess!
JoAnn

Jenna said...

Thanks for hosting!!

Jenna @ rainonatinroof.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! Great party (again!). :)

Debbie @ MeandMyDIY said...

Hi Christina, thanks for hosting. Have a great week!

Debbie

Donene said...

Thanks Christina, for the party and your nice comments, and I don't know any sheep either:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting. I linked up this week and am also following you now on G+, Pinterest, Facebook, and Google Reader. Thanks for hosting!