Glitterized Bingo Chips




Glitter makes everything better.


I noticed these
wood Bingo chips on sale
and knew what I had to do:

You can make

Glitzy Bingo Chips

too:




and
GLAMORIZE!



So here's how you 

glitterize bingo chips:



You simply use
clear nail polish.
and brush it around the edge of the bingo chips and then...

 Get a whole lotta glitter...



and roll the wet edges in it.
Allow to dry and then brush on a top coat 
of clear nail polish to seal.

That's how you
Glitterize
and
Glamorize
bingo chips!


These chips would be great for
wedding or baby showers, birthdays and
other occasions when a customized
Bingo game would be fun. 




Here's a great example:
2013 Oscar Bingo Cards 
2014 Oscar Bingo Cards
2015 Oscar Bingo Cards are here!!
for an
Academy Awards Party.


Also... Make your own Fancy Bingo Dabbers
with this tutorial:





Check out the Oscar Pinterest Board
and Party Pinterest Board
for more inspiration.


More Fun and Games




{I host a linky party every Wednesday and you can find more info *HERE.*  
Plus, I party at these fine places, whose party links open on:  Sunday: Sew Darned CraftyMonday FundayIt's Party TimeI Should Be Mopping the Floor,  Craft-O-ManiacAlderberry HillSew Can DoSew ChattyUnder The Table  DreamingThis Gal CooksDiY Home Sweet HomeMaking The World Cuter;   Monday: Skip to My Lou, What's in the Gunny Sack, Cowgirl Up!, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia,  Adventures of a DiY MomHope StudiosCrafty ConfessionsSugar Bee Crafts, Tip Junkie's Tip Me Tuesday, Salt Tree;  Tuesday: The Winthrop Chronicles, Not Just a Housewife, Carolyn's Homework, Elizabeth & Co., Lil' Luna, The DIY Dreamer, Savvy Southern Style, Rae Gun Ramblings, Gingersnap Crafts, Whimsy Wednesday, Today's Creative Blog, All Star Block Party, Sew Much Ado;  Wednesday: I Gotta Create!, Stone Gable, Southern Lovely, Live-Laugh-Rowe, The Shabby Creek Cottage, The Trendy Treehouse; Thursday: The 36th Avenue, 540 Main, Frugal Girls, French Country Cottage, Inspiration Gallery, Stuff & Nonsense, My Simple Home Life, My Repurposed Life, My Romantic Home, Shabby Nest;  Friday: Anything Goes, Shaken Together, Serenity Now,  A Night Owl, Cheerios & Lattes, Five Days Five Ways, One Creative Mommy, Funky Junk Interiors, Tatertots & Jello, Six Sisters Stuff, Shabby Art Boutique, Finding Fabulous, Thirty Handmade Days;  Saturday: Twigg Studios, Be Different Act Normal, A Bouquet of Talent, Tutus & Tea Parties, Polkadot Pretties, Or So She Says, Bowdabra, Flamingo Toes, DIY Showoff, Nifty Thrifty Things, Positively Splendid}

11 comments:

Leah said...

So cute! I have a pack of these that I got on sale a while back, might have to glamorize a few :)

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Blinged out bingo chips! I love it :)

Hilary said...

That is a super fun idea! Glitter makes anything better :)

Katie @ Creatively Living said...

Those are AWESOME Christina! I love them!!!
Thanks for sharing!
--Katie

Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon Designs said...

The world is always a better place with a little more glitter... I love this project! Thanks so much for sharing at Monday Funday!

Take care,

Trish

Unknown said...

What a great idea!
This is Kelly stopping by from Smart School House to say thank you for sharing this with us at Whimsy Wednesday!

Kelly from Smart School House
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SmartSchoolHouse

Doreen said...

OMG, these are adorable! What fun. I'm having a party for my Dad and husband that day...might as well add an Oscar party in the evening! Pinning!!!!

Doreen
altered-artworks.blogspot.com
@alteredartworks

Unknown said...

So pretty! I have a small obsession with glitter! I add it to everything that I can. Found this on your link up :) Thanks for hosting! I love seeing all the great stuff everyone's up to!
http://feistymom.me

Susie Buetow said...

Oh my! How FUN! Thank you for submitting this to the Crafty Showcase! xoxo susie @bowdabra

Ps- here is the newest linky! We have a new Button! http://bowdabrablog.com/2013/02/16/crafty-showcase-link-up-anything-fun-in-the-craft-project-linky/

Unknown said...

Very cute! I think that my daughter would love to help make these! She really loves glitter.

Unknown said...

I would surely give 10 on 10 for such incredible content.
free bingo no deposit