Oscar Bingo! party game download

I'm excited
about the Academy Awards
this year! 

There have been so many 
GREAT movies.

So it's time to plan your
Oscar Party
and here's a FUN way to watch
with friends and family:




Play Oscar Bingo!

I have a whole set of cards
for 2013 that you can download
for free
{entertainment doesn't come
less expensive than that!}.



I've even included a blank card
with the categories ready
for you to write in your own favorites.
Good luck!

Plus... you can
serve up some fancified cookies
and

Check out the Oscar Pinterest board
and Party Board for inspiration...



Get the 
full-page Oscar Bingo Cards here
or print them as
two-per-page Oscar Bingo Cards here.
Download, print and have a
watch party February 24th!

{update: the 2013 Oscars are complete.
as are the 2014 Bingo Cards.}


Play with "Glitterized" 







Which nominees are your favorites?
Do tell....










Come Link Up!!


{I host a linky party every Wednesday and you can find more info *HERE.*
Plus, I party at these fine places, whose party links open on:  Sunday: Sew Darned CraftyMonday FundayIt's Party TimeI Should Be Mopping the Floor,  Craft-O-ManiacAlderberry HillSew Can DoSew ChattyUnder The Table  DreamingThis Gal CooksDiY Home Sweet HomeMaking The World Cuter;    Monday: Skip to My Lou, What's in the Gunny Sack, Cowgirl Up!Adventures of a DiY MomHope StudiosCrafty ConfessionsSugar Bee Crafts, Tip Junkie's Tip Me Tuesday, Salt Tree;  Tuesday: The Winthrop Chronicles, Not Just a Housewife, Carolyn's Homework, Elizabeth & Co., Lil' Luna, The DIY Dreamer, Savvy Southern Style, Rae Gun Ramblings, Gingersnap Crafts, Whimsy Wednesday, Today's Creative Blog, All Star Block Party, Sew Much Ado;  Wednesday: I Gotta Create!, Stone Gable, Southern Lovely, Live-Laugh-Rowe, The Shabby Creek Cottage, The Trendy Treehouse House of Hepworths, Made in a DayShare Your CupBloom Designs; Thursday: The 36th Avenue, 540 Main, Frugal Girls, French Country Cottage, Inspiration Gallery, Stuff & Nonsense, My Simple Home Life, My Repurposed Life, My Romantic Home, Weekend Wonders,Shabby Nest;  Friday: Anything Goes, Shaken Together, Serenity Now,  A Night Owl, Cheerios & Lattes, Five Days Five Ways, One Creative Mommy, Funky Junk Interiors, Tatertots & Jello, Six Sisters Stuff, Shabby Art Boutique, Finding Fabulous, Thirty Handmade Days;  Saturday: Twigg Studios, Be Different Act Normal, A Bouquet of Talent, Tutus & Tea Parties, Polkadot Pretties, Or So She Says, Bowdabra, Flamingo Toes, DIY Showoff, Nifty Thrifty Things, Positively Splendid}

20 comments:

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

I love this Christina! Pinned it! Have a lovely week! Angie xo

Athena at Minervas Garden said...

What a great party theme this would make, and your bingo cards are prefect for it!

Unknown said...

Love this, love the Oscars:)

Hopping by and following your lovely blog's HC, twitter, FB, G+ and Pinterest. I blog @ Lipoid Pneumonia, Breast Cancer & Petroleum Jelly

DIY Party Mom said...

What a fun idea! I've pinned it to my Awards Night Party board (http://pinterest.com/kkandykreations/awards-night-party/). Can't wait until the big night to try it. Thanks for sharing.

Nancy @ The Headmistress said...

How fun! Thank you for creating this cute game!

Unknown said...

These are so fun and such a great idea! Thank you so much for sharing with us at A Bouquet of Talent. :)

Hugs
Kathy

Unknown said...

What a fun idea! I love watching the Oscars and this will make it even more enjoyable.

Unknown said...

What a great idea! The only problem is I will be out of town that night and don't think I can play by myself haha! But I will certainly remember it for future watch parties!

Countrified Hicks said...

I love this idea. How fun. I would love for you to come over to my blog hop and share this and other posts there!
http://countrifiedhicks.blogspot.com/2013/02/mondays-with-countrified-hicks-blog-hop.html

the cape on the corner said...

hilarious! i hope to have an oscar party when we finish our basement...so next year may be the year. i will DEFINITELY be needing this!

Donna Wilkes said...

Great fun - the cards and the chips!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I wonder if I can get my husband to play with me?!

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

This looks like sooo much fun! And I'm rooting for Argo! Even though I knew the ending, I was on the edge of my seat!

Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon Designs said...

How fun! You always have the best ideas! Thanks for sharing.

Take care,

Trish

Ochi Bernadas said...

Hey, I'm a new follower! Found you at the Monday meet-up! Rooting for Les Miserables, such a great movie!

Follow back? :)

xoxo
ochibernadas.blogspot.com

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

What a fun idea, Christina. And I love that you used Hugh Jackman's photo! I love him.

Warmly, Michelle
Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust

Susie Buetow said...

Hi Christina,

Thank you for submitting yet another fun project to the Crafty Showcase! We love the Oscars and can't wait for them to be on. xoxo susie @bowdabra

Ps- here is the newest linky! We have a new Button! http://bowdabrablog.com/2013/02/16/crafty-showcase-link-up-anything-fun-in-the-craft-project-linky/

Mandy Beyeler said...

Thanks for linking to Take-A-Look Tuesday over at www.SugarBeeCrafts.com - you were featured today! - - Mandy, Sugar Bee Crafts

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

Rules for Play ~
10 cards are provided, each being different. There are 9 best picture nominees, so when they call the winner for that, only one player will get to mark that square... and so on. There are several squares that multiple players may mark if an event happens like the host flubs his lines, or a winner cries, etc. You have to get 5 in a row for a Bingo (vertical, horizontal, or diagonal). If you have a smaller party, each player can have multiple cards for better Bingo chances. One card in the set leaves the categories blank so you can fill in your picks and see if you have better odds. HAVE A BLAST!

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

such a fun idea! watching the oscars right now what a bunch of awkward joke sheesh!