Creative Projects with and for Kids

As the weather cools and daylight wanes, you might want to have some of these fun Fall projects waiting in the wings




DIY Rock Monster paper clips by Inspirations by D


Teaching Kids the Color Wheel by Craftionary


Animal Magnets by Get Rich or DIY Tryin


Easy Kid's Craft Halloween Spider Make it Easy Crafts. Made me laugh, too, because it reminded me of someone's toupee. 


Here are some tips for helping preschoolers build hand muscles by Making it Feel Like Home.



Working with clay will build those muscles, too. Silly Spider tutorial by Creme de la Gems is so adorable you'll want to make bunches!


These hot air balloons would be perfect for any child's room or a party. Check it out at Consigner Designer.



By the way, what is it about kids and ketsup? Make your own healthy version for them! By My 1929 Charmer


Now you can serve them these fun pizza cookies guilt-free! {wink} by Lizy B Bakes.



Of course, a field trip to the pumpkin patch or other Fall destination is always fun. Did you catch a ride with me to see some fun sights and grab some tips about picking out gourds?

Congratulations, Artists!

You will want to see Five Fantastic Fall Wreaths and the Fabulous Friday Features from the party, too! 



Pop on over to these artists blogs to pin and get the full scoop on these lovely projects. Learn about my Pinterest Party Pledge here.


Artists, you are STARS at I Gotta Create! Please grab your feature button. The code is on the sidebar.


The Wildly Original Linky Party starts every Wednesday at 7pm CST!

7 comments:

D said...

Thank you for featuring my paper clips. Love the features.

TRICIA said...

Thanks for the feature, Christina! I'm going to be referencing this list!!!

makingitfeellikehome.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the Feature Christina!!! I made those cookies using Sweet Sugarbell's tutorial! I have the link in the blog post! (they're a cinch to make!)

Hani said...

wow.. I am so happy to be a part of such great features.. Thanks for featuring the color wheel. :)

Crystal said...

Oh my thanks for featuring one of my creations, i'm so honored to be part of this group! Love your blog . :-)

Det Blomstrar said...

The monster clips, animal magnets and ketchup are faves. Great kiddie tips. Thanks!

Jen Lossing, Artistic Abode Designs said...

This is awesome. I am so honored. Thanks for featuring my Hot Air Balloons!!