Cupid-In-The-Box

Here's a Valentine "card" that will pop out and grab your heart! 




Made to fit in a party favor tin {you could use any tin you have on hand}, this little sentiment packs a lot of punch!








Starting with the cute little cupid and button embellishments, this little card keeps going...
and going....
and going...
awwww..
and the sentiments are on both sides...
so it just keeps giving..,
JOY!
Check out the "Floating Cupid Card Tutorial" {pictured in the background} that is part of this series!





Check out The Best of 2012!


I'm sharing Cupid-In-The-Box at these places:
 Monday:  Craftomaniac, Making The World Cuter, Marvelously Messy, Project Queen, The Girl Creative, The Gunny Sack, Alderberry Hill, A Round Tuit, Pinkapotamus, Artful Rising, Skip to My Lou,Cherished Bliss; Tuesday:  Sew Crafty, Tip Junkie, Today's Creative Blog, Uncommon, Oopsey Daisy, Gingersnap Crafts; Wednesday:  The 36th Avenue, Blue Cricket Design, It's Overflowing, Nest of Posies, Savvy Southern Style, Someday Crafts, The Trendy Treehouse, Very Merry Vintage Style, What We Wore & Made; Thursday:  Shabby Nest; Friday:  Finding Fabulous, My Simple Home Life, Romantic Home, Tatertots and Jello, The Shady Porch, Thirty Handmade Days, Faith Trust & Pixie Dust, Too Much Time on my Hands, Craft Junkie Too; Saturday:  Be Different Act Normal, Funky Junk Interiors, French Country Cottage, I Can't Stop Crafting, Sew Country Chick; Sunday: Nifty Thrifty Things, Under The Table and Dreaming, My 1929 Charmer, Sew Darned Crafty; Seasonal: Lisa's Craft Blog

21 comments:

Nlbs said...

FABULOUS!
What a great idea for all those adorable Valentine images.

Unknown said...

Such a cute idea! Love it!

Bliss said...

As long as I don't have to eat any sardines to make this Valentine, I'm ok with it. But just something not very sweetheart-ish about sardine breath.

~Bliss~

Katalina Jewelry said...

Christina, this is so cute! I love how the card just keeps giving and giving!

Vanessa said...

That is great!

Jill said...

What a gorgeous little box - love this idea!


Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Michelle Paige said...

I'm loving your style! What a fun idea to put in a tin. Would you be willing to link this up to my Valentine Link Party going on now? I'd love to have you! Thanks, Michelle http://michellepaige.blogspot.com/2012/01/rockin-valentine-valentine-link-party.html

cathy@my1929charmer said...

Wow, that is a card that keeps giving. So cute, where ever do you get your. I swear I was standing behind you when they were passed out. I'm so jealous. Very adorable. Thanks for sharing you creative inspirations over at Sunday's Best.

Maria said...

Ohhh what a cute idea! Love all the different sides of the card, so creative! Very pretty!

LBP said...

What a fun idea!

Blessings

Linda

Audrey said...

Hi Christina ... Love the little box with all the fold-out cards. Great idea and you made it look so special. Happy Valentine.
Audrey Z. at Timeless Treasures.
http://audreyzumwalt.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I have a bunch of mini Altoids containers that I've been wondering what to do with!

Okio B Designs said...

Oh my goodness - so darn cute! Such a sweet idea! Coming over from Funky Junk Interiors and your newest follower!

Jeanine

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

I love the 3-dimensional effect here!

buggalcrafts said...

very nice crafts! love the re-use of the small tins!

#12 Lisa's Linky
buggalcrafts

Unknown said...

This is sooo lovely! I love the picture of the little girl with the wings.. looks like a picture of my Mommy when she was a little girl!
Hope you will share with my Pink Hippo Party @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2012/02/pink-hippo-party-66.html

ibshell said...

WAY cute. I would LOVE to recieve and/or give a card like that. Thanks for sharing. Such a true Valentine!

Artsy VaVa said...

Very cute and creative!!!

{northern cottage} said...

ahhhhh very very cute - so creative you are!

www.NorthernCottage.net

Erika said...

This is a great idea and love how the card keeps giving!

I hope you can join us with your great post at the It’s a Wrap Link Party at Artful Rising.

Erika

Bliss said...

Ah ha ha ha.... I read my own comment from last year. What a clown I am. Thanks for linking up.

Bliss