Silverware Chandelier



A vintage pot rack and some old silverware are joined in union to create this fabulous Silverware Chandelier by the expert hands of



Crystelle over at Crystelle Boutique.
Drop by Crystelle Boutique to pin her creation 
and see some fun close-ups.



As a Friday Spotlight Feature from 
the The Wildly Original linky party, 
Crystelle gets an "I'm a Star" feature button:


       

Trying to Pin from this page but can't? 
See how I ensure featured artists get full credit in my *feature pledge here.*
Follow me on Pinterest.



Join Crystelle and Link Up with
The Wildly Original Crowd!

3 comments:

Crystelle Boutique said...

Oh my goodness! HO w did I get to be so lucky to be a star at I gotta create....???

You are so sweet to me.
Thank you so much!

hugs x
Crystelle
http://www.crystelleboutique.com/

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Love this! Off to check her blog out! Thanks for sharing it!

Leena Milligan Lanteigne said...

So cute! Next time I see a pot rack at the thrift store, I will know what to do with it! Hugs, Leena