Blog Tips Party Feature #1

Photo used with permission from Michelle. See her blog for details.
Boy, am I learning A LOT from the Blog Tips & Resolutions Party!  Check out this set of tips Michelle from Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust gave: Blogging 101 How to Get Them to LINGER LONGER.  Aside from treating your guests like royalty {thus the sweet photo!}, she shares 5 additional tips. I had not been aware of the last point on her post and immediately started using it in my posts {although I had to modify it to say: target="_blank"}. Go check out her post and see what I mean!


I started this party because I ran into a few roadblocks as a linky party host. That prompted me to do a Bloggy Tips 101 post. These are the 3 must-do basics to begin to unlock your blog's potential. Then I thought: there is so much wisdom out there, let's share!


So, the party at the "Blog Tips Cafe" will stay open 24/7. Grab a cup of coffee or tea and come link up, browse and learn from one another. There are 14 great tidbits of wisdom so far, ranging from the basics to more advanced.  The Cafe has been hopping with LOTS of clicks. See you there!





2 comments:

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

Hey Christina, Thank you so much for the wonderful feature! I'm so honored. And thank you for the way you handled the picture. You're the best!

Warmly, Michelle

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

My pleasure, Michelle! <3