The Scarecrow That Didn't

A hat is one accessory no scarecrow should be without! For this Bold Crow, it made the perfect platform to build her nest. 

But wait a minute... that's no egg she's tending. Shiver me timbers, that's frightening!


Looks like she's picked clean the area residents. Alfred Hitchock would be proud. Watch out trick-or-treaters!

Gotta love how those bones dance and dangle, though.

I may dress up as the "Scarecrow That Didn't" for Halloween. If so, a couple more accessories and I'll be ready. 

Starring:  The Crow a.k.a. The Raven
Film Credits: 
Halloween Tree Reveal
Bewitched!
Raven Lantern
Speaking of stars...This week I will be jetting over to Germany [virtually, of course] and guest starring at the very gorgeous and very elegant blogspot: {Nifty Thrifty Things}
Vanessa, the leading lady of Nifty Thrifty Things, will be jetting over to the U.S.A. [literally] and has generously lined up a cast of blogsters to fill in while she Takes Five. I'm in the lineup on October 27thThank you for the opportunity, Vanessa. I hope you have a fabulous vacation! 

Some of YOU will be starring here at I Gotta Create! Watch for the top vote getters from the Halloween Parade. Shall we highlight them on the 31st... or sooner? We'll see how long I can stand the suspense...
Post a Comment