Pink Depression Glass for Valentines


Pink depression glass
makes for a rosy glow just in time
for a Valentine Dinner.  

I'm shining the spotlight 

on Penny over at Penny's Vintage Home
for linking up this sweetly set table!
Go visit her for more eye candy and to pin.


       


As a Friday Spotlight Feature from 
the The Wildly Original linky party, 
Penny gets an "I'm a Star" feature button:



Trying to Pin from this page but can't? 
See how I ensure featured artists get 
full credit in my *feature pledge here.*




Join Penny and Link Up with
The Wildly Original Crowd!









4 comments:

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Thank you so much for shining the spotlight on my Romantic Valentine Dinner! Hugs, Penny

Liz said...

Beautiful!

Vanessa said...

That is really pretty!

Leslie Harris said...

Wow, what a rare collection. Thanks for sharing this Chistina, it's so pretty.
Leslie (aka gwen moss)