Wildly Original linky party #19


Welcome to the Wildly Original linky party 
here at I Gotta Create!   
THANK YOU for showing up each week and making the party so inspirational! We're growing every week.



If you're new here, I'm thrilled to have you! I invite you to poke around and stay in touch. There's lots of creative inspiration.



Learn about my Pinterest Party Pledge here, where I ensure that you always get the credit and page views for your awesome work!

{Party Rules:  Link to your specific post, and link back to I Gotta Create! in your post. Only your self-made projects ~ no round-ups, link parties, etsy's, giveaways, etc. I'd be so thrilled if you joined my blog as a follower or subscriber!}

Let's link up!






Spread some love! Click on a project or two or three and leave a comment. This way you generate friendship and traffic for each other.

Catch this week's features: Fall Fashions for Little Ones, Drooling! and Fabulous Friday Spotlights. Check out Facebook and Pinterest, too.


Thank you for making this a fun and well attended party by including a text link 
in your post or party button on the front page of your blog. 

You can grab the party button code on the sidebar. 
The generic party button is at the bottom of the blog.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Christina for a great party - so happy to have found you!
Hugs,
Suzan

The Alchemist said...

Thanks Christina so much for the great party! Today I've linked up my Easy Cream Biscuits and Chocolate gravy.

I hope you have a great rest of the week!

Melissa @ The Alchemist

Susie {a.k.a. Mrs V} said...

Thank you Christina!

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Hi Christina,

Thanks for hosting the party!

Dee

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Christina, thanks for hosting, glad I could join in.
Joy

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for another great party, Christina!

Ashley said...

Thanks for the party...new follower check me out at www.wannabegreen.net

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Hi Christina, thanks for hosting, glad I could join in this week.
Denise

Vintage Street Designs said...

Thank you so much for hosting Christina. Hope you are having a wonderful week! :)

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting such a great party Christina! Hope you enjoy your week!

With A Blast said...

Thank you for hosting!

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Hi Christina, it's a pleasure to meet you. I just linked up and became your newest follower. I also liked you on Facebook. Now, I need to look around. Stop by sometime....Linda

Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

Thanks so much for hosting a fabulous party again this week!

Michelle Day said...

Christina,
Thanks for hosting. Have a great weekend :)
Michelle

cathy@my1929charmer said...

thanks for hosting - sorry I'm late was away for the weekend and can't seem to caught up.

Simply Tasheena said...

Thanks for hosting!

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com