Winter Wonderland: December Craft Craze #3




Anyone hearing jingle bells?  

Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Festivus, or anything else during the month of December, bring a blizzard of your holiday crafts, decor, food, jewelry, and DIY projects right here!  

Link up to 8 of your favorite self-made creations--we want a sleigh full of all the best goodies!  Visit all month long for holiday inspiration. I'll be featuring throughout the month, so link up anytime before the big Christmas Parade on December 24th!


Button up on your posts or sidebars! Please help spread the word and the cheer!



Rules:  {1} Link to your post, and not just to your blog.  {2} Link back to I Gotta Create! in your post or on your blog and help promote the party.  {3} Visit others and spread joy by leaving them a comment.  Let's really support each other!  {4} I'd love it if you joined my blog as a follower or subscriber.

Now...Wander through this Winter Wonderland of Goodies:


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am already in the holiday spirit! So glad your party is starting early - bring on the merriness! xo, diane

Fifi said...

Awesome!! I love seeing what people create!! I love the Holiday's!!


Thanks for hosting!

New follower from the Trendy Treehouse hop!

Marilyn said...

Thanks so much for hosting.. So many lovely features : ))

Lisa said...

I've linked up 3 projects so far and will add more as I publish them!!

I hope you'll link up your Christmas-related projects to my 26-Day Christmas Craft Marathon Linky Party too!!

Thanks so much for hosting!!
~Lisa
Lisa's Craft Blog

Natasha @ Keeping the Christmas Spirit Alive, 365 said...

Thanks for having me today. I have linked up a project from last year but I am adding your button to my sidebar on my Christmas blog.

Best Christmas wishes,
Natasha.

gertie @ The Old Block House said...

I've linked up and your button is on the blog wall. Now I'm off to share this on FB.

Thank you for hosting.

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting - great blog - I love the tinfoil - I see that popping up in my crafting future!

Katalina Jewelry said...

Hi Christina. I finally got around to posting a holiday decor project and couldn't wait to link it up to your party! Thanks so much for hosting!

Tips from the Heart said...

I am so excited to have found your fabulous blog and link up party. I am so happy to now follow this blog and share my fun ideas too. Thanks for hosting!
-Robyn from http://tipsfromtheheart.blogspot.com

Tina Schiefer said...

Visiting from Katalina Jewelry...

Looks like a great holiday party!
Thanks for hosting.

Wendy @HerBallistic Garden said...

Hi! Love, love your blog...thanks for visiting me and commenting! Your photography is FANTASTIC! I'm so impressed! What kind of camera do you have? Following you now! xo

Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

Still going strong and with so many good ideas! Thanks for hosting this creative party.

TRICIA said...

Thanks for the invite to join a great party!

makingitfeellikehome.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting!!!!

XO,
Aimee from ItsOverflowing.com