Goodbye Google Reader ~ Options For Staying In Touch







A great big
THANK YOU
to the more than 850 of you
who follow and read
I Gotta Create!
on Google Reader.


What is your favorite option to replace Google Reader? I'm interested to hear your thoughts on the best choices out there.

With google reader no longer available
on July 1st,

here are options for following

I Gotta Create!

{and your other favorite bloggers} so you don't miss a
 single creative idea:


RSS Feed or Email


Bloglovin'

Google Plus
 
Pinterest
 
Facebook
{risky since facebook doesn't show you all posts unless you make an interest list}
 
 
Twitter
{although I don't do posts on Twitter}


{Want buttons like those above? Click HERE}





Donna over at Funky Junk clued me in to
a couple more readers to check out:
Digg
and
Feedly.



Look what I'm serving up!




{I host a linky party every Wednesday and you can find more info *HERE.*  
Plus, I party at these fine places, whose party links open on:  Sunday: Sew Darned Crafty, Monday Funday, It's Party Time, I Should Be Mopping the Floor,  Craft-O-Maniac, Alderberry Hill, Sew Can Do, Keeping it Simple, Under The Table  Dreaming, Making The World Cuter;  Monday: Skip to My Lou, What's in the Gunny Sack, Cowgirl Up!,  Adventures of a DiY Mom, Sugar Bee Crafts,  Salt Tree;  Tuesday: The Winthrop Chronicles, Not Just a Housewife, Carolyn's Homework, Hope Studios, Love Bakes Good Cakes, Lil' Luna, The DIY Dreamer, Rae Gun Ramblings, Gingersnap Crafts, Whimsy Wednesday, Today's Creative Blog, Savvy Southern Style;  Wednesday: I Gotta Create!, someday crafts, Polkadots on Parade, Stone Gable, Southern Lovely, Live-Laugh-Rowe, The Shabby Creek Cottage, The Trendy Treehouse; Thursday: The 36th Avenue, Bloom Designs, Jennifer Rizzo , 540 Main, Frugal Girls, French Country Cottage, Inspiration Gallery, My Romantic Home, Shabby Nest;  Friday: Anything Goes, Shaken Together, Serenity Now,  A Night Owl, Cheerios & Lattes, Five Days Five Ways, Funky Junk Interiors, Tatertots & Jello, Six Sisters Stuff, Shabby Art Boutique, Finding Fabulous, Thirty Handmade Days;  Saturday: Twigg Studios, Be Different Act Normal, Overflowing, A Bouquet of Talent, Tutus & Tea Parties, Or So She Says, Bowdabra, Flamingo Toes, DIY Showoff, Nifty Thrifty Things

No comments: