The Mother Lode linky party! Craft Craze 7

Feel free to browse! Click here for latest party 411
Presenting the newest Linky Party theme and a new idea for getting to know you better! 

I love the projects you link up, so I want to continue to give your fabulous projects exposure on Facebook and Pinterest.  

I am also yearning to know about you and your creative process. SO.... one lucky artist from the linky party will be featured here at I Gotta Create in an interview format.* 

I am so excited about nurturing a creative community where we inspire and learn from each other! 

Bring on the Mother Lode of creativity!  Link up the best of your blog or a current project. {limit: 3 projects per week} Fresh links open each Wednesday right here for the Mother Lode theme, and stay open all week.  I can't wait to see what you've been up to.



Grab this or the Generic Party Button; or put a text link in your post: I Gotta Create!

*Linky party rules are here* {Be sure to link back to be eligible}









*Examples of some 'interview' questions:
Tell us a little about you and your interests.
How did you come up with this idea / your ideas?
What inspired / inspires you? When do you tend to get your best ideas?
What personal characteristics do you draw on most to keep pursuing your creative interests?
What are your goals or dreams for your creativity?


I have tons more questions, but I'm interested:
Q: What else would you want to know about another creative soul?
Post a Comment