Introducing: Inspiring Creative Women + Party Link


Welcome to my series that will feature YOU 
and benefit us ALL 
in a whole new way from regular linky parties.

Creative inspiration comes from more than seeing fabulous projects {although that is fun and certainly helps!}.  


Creative inspiration can come from:

  • Becoming more attuned to our own creative process. 
  • Discovering how to juice up flexible thinking. 
  • Being able to access more of the talent residing within us.


By sharing their stories, the women featured here 
will inspire, uplift, and validate our common experiences, and spark some Aha! moments. 

Being creative is a profound approach to life. 
If you thought you were 'only' decorating a room, refinishing furniture, making a craft or cooking up a meal...
look more closely. 

I believe we are actually strengthening the 
higher part of our nature that allows us to see unique connections, take flexible perspectives, admire diversity, and embrace adventure. 

Yes, creativity is not just an act, 
but an approach that adds depth, meaning and joy to our lives. 

This series will bring that creative process 
into sharper focus.

The name of this series points two ways: 
We will hear from inspiring, creative women. 
And we will be inspiring 
creative women.

If you're reading this, you're one of them.


{ahem. unless you're a man... and in that case, we want to inspire you too!}

Check out these featured Inspiring Women interviews:
Kathy at:  Katalina Jewelry


AND:


For your chance to be featured, Link Up at the latest party! You might be next as part of the Inspiring Creative Women series! 

       

Plus...leave a comment to tell me what you'd like to hear about from fabulously creative women.


{I'm sharing my Inspiring Creative Women series news with...Monday:  Craftomaniac, Making The World Cuter, Marvelously Messy, Project Queen, The Girl Creative, The Gunny Sack, Alderberry Hill, A Round Tuit, Skip to My Lou, Cherished Bliss, Northern Cottage; Tuesday:  Not Just a Housewife, Sew Crafty, Tip Junkie, Today's Creative Blog, Uncommon, Oopsey Daisy, Gingersnap Crafts; Wednesday:  The 36th Avenue, Blue Cricket Design, It's Overflowing, Nest of Posies, Savvy Southern Style, Someday Crafts, The Trendy Treehouse, Very Merry Vintage Style, What We Wore & Made; Thursday:  Shabby Nest; Friday:  Finding Fabulous, My Simple Home Life, Romantic Home, Tatertots and Jello, The Shady Porch, Thirty Handmade Days, Faith Trust & Pixie Dust, Naptime Crafters, Too Much Time on my Hands, Classy Clutter, Stuff & Nonsense, Craft Junkie Too; Saturday:  Be Different Act Normal, Funky Junk Interiors, French Country Cottage,  Sisters of the Wild West, Sew Country Chick; Sunday: Nifty Thrifty Things, Under The Table and Dreaming, My 1929 Charmer, Sew Darned Crafty}

17 comments:

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

What an awesome idea! I always try to read the "about me" part of everyone's blog, but it would be nice to know a little more! (Great features too!)

Foster said...

This is a fabulous idea! Thanks for acknowledging the all aspects of the creative process!

Blythe said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Spring Wreath! I look forward to reading your Inspiring Creative Women series.
Blythe
Desperate Craftwives

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

Thanks so much for featuring my bookcases!

LifeLessOrdinary said...

I ltke the idea of your new series. It will be a great way to meet and get to know new-to-me bloggers....I love that. As always, thanks for hosting your fabulous link party.

Shasta

Highpoint Circle said...

Thank you so much for featuring my birthday blog post. I am always shocked what strikes a cord with others and am thrilled.

Anonymous said...

sounds like a great way to get to know some other bloggers! Looking forward to the series!

Always look forward to the transformations each week!

bee blessed
mary

Unknown said...

I look forward to reading the series! Thanks so much for the feature too...I'm excited because it's your new feature button! Thanks for being a great hostess :)

Anonymous said...

I was trying link up this week but it says the collection is closed already?

Coleen McCrea Katz said...

Great idea, but the blog hop is not updated. Still showing April 11th and it's closed.

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

I arranged it so that it is less confusing. I appeared to be closed if you scrolled to the bottom because that was the end of Week 1's party. Thanks for helping me realize the arrangement was confusing!

Amanda said...

Thank you again for the feature! I really appreciate it!
Amanda

cathy@my1929charmer said...

Sorry I couldn't party with you this week! My blog is getting a redo/up and a lot of behind the scenes work is going on, i.e. propagating to another web host. Started Monday and not finished yet. I'll see you next week!

Jen Lossing, Artistic Abode Designs said...

Such a fun party. Thanks so much for hosting!

EnchantedBella said...

I need some inspiration right about now. I have fallen into a rutt and put my creativity aside. It's time I get motivated. I feel so much better when I am creating. I think this blog party is just what I need. Thanks.
Rebecca

Jill said...

What a great idea for a link up and features!


Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Cody said...

This is such an incredible idea. I will be looking forward to this!